Author Topic: Tha Realest Disses Ja Rule, Irv --- int with Johnny J  (Read 392 times)

Mickaveli_#1

Tha Realest Disses Ja Rule, Irv --- int with Johnny J
« on: February 07, 2003, 06:25:21 AM »
Tha Realest disses Ja Rule and Irv Gotti for being fakers in his new song "Callin My Name"

Interview with Johnny J soon

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:Tha Realest Disses Ja Rule, Irv --- int with Johnny J
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 07:05:32 AM »
he should betta team up wit him to form the ultimate Pacbiter dou

wonder how Suge reacts since he's down with Ja n Irv

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2003, 07:19:40 AM »
Well you ALL will think completly different when I explian about Tha Realest and why it's f*kkd up you all call him a Pac biter. This will be explianed after I paste the interview

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2003, 07:39:03 AM »
Didn't  he already do this on a track with the Run DMC beat.. or is this the same thing?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2003, 10:28:56 AM »
When's Tha Realest album coming out?

bez

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2003, 11:01:33 AM »
I think he cool, of what I have heard of him hes got a dope flow, sound a bit like pac which aint a bad thing and he aint bothered what anybody thinks. Just needs a bit of promotion!  Shud get with Aftermath that wud piss Tha Row and Auge off.lol

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2003, 01:40:39 PM »
lol he sounds a bit like Pac.. that's not all about it believe me

he got the same tatoos as Pac

on his homepage he once said his worst enemie was Dre and his best firend Suge.. lmao u won't find sumthing more pathetic any soon..

he screams 'Death Row Nigga, Death Row' on a diss track to Death Row's founder lol

his fav Rapper is Pac, his fav album All Eyez On Me his fav track Hit 'Em Up.. (of course this doesn't have to mean anything but it's only one point of many and i think all in all it he's really pathetic)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2003, 01:41:34 PM »
Shud get with Aftermath that wud piss Tha Row and Auge off.lol

couple problems with that, considering that if people want to listen to 2pac, they'll listen to "All Eyez on me", "Makaveli", "Better Dayz", etc. instead of 2pac junior

other problem is that if 2pac junior signed with Aftermath, he'd look like the biggest hypocrite considering he released a song called "Fuck Dre".  don't think Dre would be too enthusiastic with workin with him

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2003, 04:51:27 PM »
He's not dissing Irv Gotti in the track. He gives a shot out to Bob Gotti in the track....completely different person.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2003, 05:45:05 PM »
The only thing I would like Tha Realest to do is play 2Pac in a movie about 2Pac. He would be the only one to be able to do it. Other than that, he can do what the fuck he wants and I don't give a shit. Oh yeah, fuck Ja Rule too.

Mickaveli_#1

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2003, 08:28:28 AM »
Keep your eyes open on this forum with the few questions to Johnny J and my personal Post about why its wrong to call Tha Realest a pac biter andd say hes doing wrong and bitin him and shit.

To answer the question Tha Realests album will drop summer 03

It will feature Terror Twinz, Doobie and Top Dogg. Undecided whether Twista will be on here but would like to see him on there cause he's got skills. But the guests are meant to change and Enigma seems to think theres gonna be a SUPRISE guest on the album. Keep eyes wide for that one.

bez

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2003, 12:29:18 PM »
Shud get with Aftermath that wud piss Tha Row and Auge off.lol

couple problems with that, considering that if people want to listen to 2pac, they'll listen to "All Eyez on me", "Makaveli", "Better Dayz", etc. instead of 2pac junior

other problem is that if 2pac junior signed with Aftermath, he'd look like the biggest hypocrite considering he released a song called "Fuck Dre".  don't think Dre would be too enthusiastic with workin with him

hey...stranger things have happened.