Author Topic: Friday 4 (Ice Cube)  (Read 970 times)

Okka

Re: Friday 4 (Ice Cube)
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2011, 02:36:02 AM »
Have you guys seen Janky Promoters? It's pretty damn funny too.

Oh hell nah, that wasn't funny at all.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2011, 07:04:36 PM »
Hmm  i love friday!! I mean friday 4 should of been done years ago...

I dont know how good this can be

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2011, 04:30:50 PM »
next friday was pretty funny

"that myahtay runs like he's sponsored by nikes"

" big ass tities, count in twenties, etc etc"

shit was pretty funny. but friday after the next kinda fell off
It's mayate, not myahtay haha.

But yeah, the Joker brothers definitely brought the humor that was missing from Smokey not being there, since DayDay alone didn't make up for it.  Aztec warrior!

I was always thinking that a sequel would probably be called Last Friday, but with that kind of a title, it would have to be some flashback-type story like The Hangover.

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 02:57:42 PM »
If you look at Chris Tucker's IMDB, the guy has only been in like 10 movies in his whole damn career, which is lazy as fuck. Most people in the game as long as he's been would have a filmography as long as 30-40 films right now. He's not done anything since Rush Hour 3 either I don't think which was years ago. The guy needs to get back in front of the camera and make a classic. Could this be it?

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 04:00:09 PM »
I can imagine some hilarious scenes between Chris Tucker and Katt Williams, assuming both are going to be involved...either way, this is great news.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 04:12:15 PM »
If you look at Chris Tucker's IMDB, the guy has only been in like 10 movies in his whole damn career, which is lazy as fuck. Most people in the game as long as he's been would have a filmography as long as 30-40 films right now. He's not done anything since Rush Hour 3 either I don't think which was years ago. The guy needs to get back in front of the camera and make a classic. Could this be it?

Apparently he's greedy as fuck and won't sign on unless he gets a huge payday

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 11:11:53 PM »

Apparently he's greedy as fuck and won't sign on unless he gets a huge payday
There's that, and he wanted a lot of control over the Rush Hour films, especially the third one, which ended up being the worst by far.  The deal he got for it was great for him, but ridiculous if you were anyone else involved... stupid amounts of money for something that frankly wasn't good.

I think the fact that Rush Hour 1-3 were the only films he's done in the past ten years (with nothing in between them either) speaks volumes.  Personally I think he's washed up (as a lot of the "humor" in Rush Hour 3 was shitty anyway), but he'll still be a nice addition to Friday 4.

2euce 7even

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 11:23:11 PM »
damn i hope it really comes out dope. 8)

Louie760

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2011, 11:41:56 PM »
they should put day day, smoke  and debo in it, that would be funny i imagine and bring back dj poohs character 2.  :laugh:

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2011, 11:55:16 PM »
It'd be so nice if we got all the characters from the first three in it - Mike Epps, Chris Tucker & Katt Williams together would be great
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

epipsGoakykak

• Lil Geezy
  • http://www.warszawa-rachunkowe-biuro.com.pl - rachunkowe biuro warszawa
pozycjonowanie
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2012, 03:27:39 PM »
If you are lately starting out in firm, why would you requirement to squander in money on high-quality corporate stationery? Don't you secure better things to harass there and pass your limited resources on?   

carpet cleaner   
There's a extraordinary romance here Garibaldi, the contemporary day liberator of Italy and this story commitment let something be known you something important. Everybody era Garibaldi was fa‡ade a gargantuan governmental army which was coming to crush his much smaller army. He was calculated up into the mountains. What he didn't know was that the governmental army was demoralized and not breathtaking eager to war him in the primary place but of movement he had to affect that they were.   
fahrtenbuch   
What Garibaldi did was to place some cannon at a particular conclude of a mountain ridge and some cannon at the other end. He hire out his artillerists do some unpractised firing, as notwithstanding they were testing their range.   

To the antithetical army, it looked like Garibaldi's army was so portly that it stretched from song destination of the mountain strip to the other. They job out disappoint their imaginations pilfer over, and they concluded that his army was tremendous, well-equipped, and well dug in along an unbroken mountain ridge. They retreated and Garibaldi was qualified to keep up erection his mini army into a hefty one. In the course of time he succeeded completely.   
jutetaschen   

Tantrums are centre of the most scabrous things that parents enjoy to administer with. When a child is having a meltdown, it can be so frustrating that it may be attractive after the parent to be subjected to a meltdown as well. And if you attract anyone who has raised at least one kid, they when one pleases indubitably rake you that dealing with tantrums can be an illogical and confounding challenge. It is not like dealing with an angry grown up; kids handle their choler in heart different ways, and they seldom react good to the types of things that we scorn to defuse jumpy situations involving grownups.   
rachunkowe biuro   

Of course, since all children are different, there is no separate blow-up mixture that works to every tom, but if you try these strategies repayment for stopping tantrums, you should be expert to perceive at least single that works in requital for your child.   

Johnson's defense of the email is: "I was sharing my personal reflections with a alter ego during my solitary email account -- not the campaign account," Johnson said. "They were reflections on in excess of 25 years of formal, theological swot" based in "greek Christian doctrine." But if that's the technique he feels, are there others in the prudent Santorum effort who handle the unaltered way?   
rachunkowe biuro warszawa   

This lot of explanation and mindset is an abuse to women everywhere. We aren't putative to be rule institutions of the forefathers, the church, and the state? What are you talking about? Women maintain evermore ruled the institution of the family. Even in patriarchal families where the virile makes decisions thither wealth and long-term goals, the miss yet rules. She runs the day to daytime aspects of the next of kin and thereby ends up making all the decisions. If the woman wasn't doing that the "mastery" of the patriarch would be undermined. I of it would be fully illusory if all stay-at-home mothers took a week in error - each at the having said that time - the husbands would then be enduring an gratitude of how much those mothers contribute to the household and how much they rule.   

http://www.revistatudobem.com/?p=178&cpage=1#comment-63071
http://www.catholicstationery.com/wordpress/?p=3#comment-5072
http://www.sukiforum.com/index.php?topic=19664.new#new
http://www.fitness-n-exercise-equipment.com/add_url.htm
http://epcf.net/

fotografia ślubna rzeszów

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 10:57:40 AM »
The first one was the best one out of all 3.  Hope this one comes close.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2012, 10:09:29 PM »
They need to have a fight scene between Deebo and Damion aka OG Triple OG from Friday After Next.

VS

doggfather

« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2012, 12:33:23 AM »
They need to have a fight scene between Deebo and Damion aka OG Triple OG from Friday After Next.

VS

gonna be cool. 8)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ