Author Topic: Some Of You Need To Take Notes............  (Read 506 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Some Of You Need To Take Notes............
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 06:57:07 PM »
ugly broads in that vid

LOL .. a bunch of square hoes talkin about suckin dick

reminded me of dubcc

the only one who's obsessed about dick seems to be you, for fuck sakes you talking about your fantasy of evil making your dick hard (when in reality your shit shrivels up worse then leaves in autumn). It must be the homosexuality in your genes. Also since your name is NIKCC implying your dubcc you're saying a video about a bunch of sqaure hoes talking about sucking dick like a tooth brush reminded you of yourself? damn son fuck ether you're your own worse enemy.  Your post about Spice is the equivalent of "Is he available"

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 11:22:52 PM »
This video is a disgrace.  Why are there no Nubian sisters in it.  Typical white propaganda.  Are they not aware that the first dick was sucked in the motherland?  Culture raping trailer honkies!
Real shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 03:39:26 AM »
This video is a disgrace.  Why are there no Nubian sisters in it.  Typical white propaganda.  Are they not aware that the first dick was sucked in the motherland?  Culture raping trailer honkies!
LMFAO
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 10:24:31 AM »
Actually just watched the video and god damn those are some raggedy, weathered bitches.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Power to tha people

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 10:41:40 AM »
Actually just watched the video and god damn those are some raggedy, weathered bitches.
Yes my half brother, these wet dog smelling beasts are not worthy of accepting the Black mans gift.
“There is plenty to blame whiteness for. There is no crime that whiteness has not committed against people of color.  … We must blame whiteness for the continuing patterns today that deny the rights of those outside of whiteness and which damage and pervert the humanity of those of us within it.”

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 04:44:01 PM »
Yes my half brother, these wet dog smelling beasts are not worthy of accepting the Black mans gift.
LMFAO. preach !!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.