Author Topic: Eva Makes My Dicc Grow  (Read 527 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: Eva Makes My Dicc Grow
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 10:51:24 AM »
smh@sloth with a fucked up hairline over here postin pics of other peoole with a full set of hair

lol judging from that picture, you got way more then a full set of hair, get a fucking haircut you zionist hippie  ;D

i actually just got faded up today..to be real, my hairline aint what it once was :-X

not hack steez, of course, but i think my days of growin the jewfro are nearing an end.

LMAO @ jewfro. Fuck it atleast your "keepin it real"

Because "on the real", you got some beavis and butthead type shit going on in that pic, matter of fact you look like a mix of the two.

Sccit

Re: Eva Makes My Dicc Grow
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 10:53:59 AM »
smh@sloth with a fucked up hairline over here postin pics of other peoole with a full set of hair

lol judging from that picture, you got way more then a full set of hair, get a fucking haircut you zionist hippie  ;D

i actually just got faded up today..to be real, my hairline aint what it once was :-X

not hack steez, of course, but i think my days of growin the jewfro are nearing an end.

LMAO @ jewfro. Fuck it atleast your "keepin it real"

Because "on the real", you got some beavis and butthead type shit going on in that pic, matter of fact you look like a mix of the two.

dope