Author Topic: New Mako Capone Mixtape "Home Invasion"  (Read 355 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
New Mako Capone Mixtape "Home Invasion"
« on: March 26, 2012, 03:01:36 PM »
Go Download Here
[urlhttp://www.hotnewhiphop.com/mako-capone-home-invasion-mixtape.50098.html][/url]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dwkca3PnxPA?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Dwkca3PnxPA?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Sleazy

Re: New Mako Capone Mixtape "Home Invasion"
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2012, 06:09:24 PM »
Gangsta ass shit

Cavvy

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 11:26:11 PM »
who the fuck is this dude? every Eiht video I watch seems to have this guy Compton Rida dropping disses in the comments, I know this guy Capone has problems with Eiht but Im assuming him and Rida are one and the same.
anyways the dude is an average at best rapper who seems to be trying to build a buzz on the back of dissing West Coast legends like Eiht and Ren, not a smart move if youre trying to make moves in the industry

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 11:30:48 PM »
mako sandrone is wack
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2012, 11:34:16 PM »
gonna check later, thx for this
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

LYRIDER

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2012, 02:30:25 AM »
i LIKE THIS  8)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 03:17:03 AM by MrRippAloT »

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2012, 11:41:21 AM »
who the fuck is this dude? every Eiht video I watch seems to have this guy Compton Rida dropping disses in the comments, I know this guy Capone has problems with Eiht but Im assuming him and Rida are one and the same.
anyways the dude is an average at best rapper who seems to be trying to build a buzz on the back of dissing West Coast legends like Eiht and Ren, not a smart move if youre trying to make moves in the industry

FIRST OFF NEWBIE..MAKO AND I ARE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE..WE FROM THE SAME LABEL WHO PRODUCED AN EIHT ALBUM THAT EIHT DESTROYED BY DOING BAD BUSINESS AND WE LOST MONEY.. SO EIHT CANT COME BACK TO COMPTON..HAHAHAHA... YOU AINT HERAD US DIISSS EIHT IN YEARS FUCK EIHT..

WE GOT THE CITY OF COMPTON.. HE GOTS NOBODY BUT HIS WIERD ASS FANS....

Cavvy

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2012, 01:09:52 AM »

FIRST OFF NEWBIE..MAKO AND I ARE 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE..WE FROM THE SAME LABEL WHO PRODUCED AN EIHT ALBUM THAT EIHT DESTROYED BY DOING BAD BUSINESS AND WE LOST MONEY.. SO EIHT CANT COME BACK TO COMPTON..HAHAHAHA... YOU AINT HERAD US DIISSS EIHT IN YEARS FUCK EIHT..

WE GOT THE CITY OF COMPTON.. HE GOTS NOBODY BUT HIS WIERD ASS FANS....

whats up with the Ren diss homie?

Cavvy

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2012, 01:15:19 AM »
buried you fools

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2012, 05:08:36 PM »
buried you fools

Naaaw.. Actually them niggas burried themselves bro.. Cuz Eibt cant come hang in Compton like we can

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2012, 05:18:28 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Cavvy

« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2012, 01:34:02 PM »
buried you fools

Naaaw.. Actually them niggas burried themselves bro.. Cuz Eibt cant come hang in Compton like we can

Without guys like Eiht you washed up motherfuckers wouldnt even be breathing into a microphone in Compton
Eiht helped put Compton on the hip hop map
mend your bridges sir