Author Topic: X-Raided on Fox News.....Prison Stabbing Footage  (Read 741 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: X-Raided on Fox News.....Prison Stabbing Footage
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 03:29:07 PM »
A couple years back, X was attacked by 2 inmates of the Northern Riders gang. Here's the video footage:

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/investigative/Prison-sny-gangs-part-1-2012-02-20

Man X-Raided is a bitch, I guess the collaboration between the two of you fits perfect, a bitch from the south and a bitch from the north. lol @ this White washed middle class speaking about code of Silence and gang shit. Your Thizzing ass squealed harder then a pig in a slaughter house for a weed beef in cali, and you're so weak you can't even join taylor gang. So how exactly does him taking a shank make him more G? Seriously Nik, stick to Dradle tossing and stay outta shit you have no idea about.

hahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhaahaha

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 04:18:44 PM »
A couple years back, X was attacked by 2 inmates of the Northern Riders gang. Here's the video footage:

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/investigative/Prison-sny-gangs-part-1-2012-02-20

Man X-Raided is a bitch, I guess the collaboration between the two of you fits perfect, a bitch from the south and a bitch from the north. lol @ this White washed middle class speaking about code of Silence and gang shit. Your Thizzing ass squealed harder then a pig in a slaughter house for a weed beef in cali, and you're so weak you can't even join taylor gang. So how exactly does him taking a shank make him more G? Seriously Nik, stick to Dradle tossing and stay outta shit you have no idea about.

yes, x-raided is a bitch...and ur hard as fuck

shut ur mouth if u know whats good for ya, u godamn nerd

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 04:41:22 PM »
Why is he PC in the first place?

Well usually people who are well known usually go into PC because they might become a target.

The fact that he SNITCHED (Despite people who don't know shit saying it's ok) means he'll probably be in PC for awhile. When you in prison you never snitch even if you were attack. The people you roll with are the people you talk to if you were attack, they are the ones you go to if you want revenge or justice. If you talk to the guard, no one will be chill with you, because they aren't gonna risk doing more time.

speakin of talkin about shit u know nothin about, u really need 2 shut the fuck up and quit spreadin false info like the dumbass u are, son. raided aint even in PC, he's in SNY. rappers like Lil Wayne were in PC, where it's pretty much danger free. SNY is more for peeps trying to get their shit right prior to being released. It still goes down on the SNY at Pleasant Valley.. see the video? Prison administration push high profile inmates into SNY cuz they're afraid of them having a target on their head on the main line. Raided is a celebrity in prison. He can't do regular time. As for the "snitching", X is up for parole in a lil over year...like i said, he's not gunna risk his life for some drop-out gang stans who were tryna kill him for a record deal. if he woulda stayed silent, he woulda been charged for inciting a riot. dude already gave up most of his life to stay true to his peoples, pretty retarded to think it would be logical for him to risk his freedom by lying to protect some dumbass dropout mexican stans who were willin to kill him for some publicity. then again, i am talkin to the dumbest muthafucka on this board with the most to say...at least dumbfucks like hack and kaka b ware know they're fuckin retarded, so they know not to type out longass essays about the dumbass shit they have to say.. unlike them, there's a whole lot of retardation to go around with u. slow ur roll n stay in ur lane.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 06:05:43 PM »

Well usually people who are well known usually go into PC because they might become a target.

The fact that he SNITCHED (Despite people who don't know shit saying it's ok) means he'll probably be in PC for awhile. When you in prison you never snitch even if you were attack. The people you roll with are the people you talk to if you were attack, they are the ones you go to if you want revenge or justice. If you talk to the guard, no one will be chill with you, because they aren't gonna risk doing more time.

speakin of talkin about shit u know nothin about, u really need 2 shut the fuck up and quit spreadin false info like the dumbass u are, son. raided aint even in PC, he's in SNY. rappers like Lil Wayne were in PC, where it's pretty much danger free. SNY is more for peeps trying to get their shit right prior to being released. It still goes down on the SNY at Pleasant Valley.. see the video? Prison administration push high profile inmates into SNY cuz they're afraid of them having a target on their head on the main line. Raided is a celebrity in prison. He can't do regular time. As for the "snitching", X is up for parole in a lil over year...like i said, he's not gunna risk his life for some drop-out gang stans who were tryna kill him for a record deal. if he woulda stayed silent, he woulda been charged for inciting a riot. dude already gave up most of his life to stay true to his peoples, pretty retarded to think it would be logical for him to risk his freedom by lying to protect some dumbass dropout mexican stans who were willin to kill him for some publicity. then again, i am talkin to the dumbest muthafucka on this board with the most to say...at least dumbfucks like hack and kaka b ware know they're fuckin retarded, so they know not to type out longass essays about the dumbass shit they have to say.. unlike them, there's a whole lot of retardation to go around with u. slow ur roll n stay in ur lane.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2012, 06:08:39 PM »

lol@actin like u were tryin 2 troll, when in reality, u really are a dumbfuck and now u have nothin 2 say..

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2012, 06:27:31 PM »

lol@actin like u were tryin 2 troll, when in reality, u really are a dumbfuck and now u have nothin 2 say..
lol You're living in a fantasy son, cause reality is you don't have a single clue what to say. Here is some reality for you:

I don't even need to dig up the posts about you beating your girlfriend, you crying cause you got a new car, or any of the other post where you expose yourself. Face it, you wanna be a thug, you better go join another forum, cause aint no one believing any of the shit you say.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 11:53:41 PM »
haha i luv it.......i fuckin luv it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2012, 01:07:06 AM »

lol look at pussycunt over here, all excited

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2012, 01:20:38 AM »

lol look at pussycunt over here, all excited
You don't even get where that comes from.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2012, 08:50:48 AM »
too bad it wasn't Elior who was stabbed

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012, 11:42:21 AM »
his mom takes a good stabbing all the time

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2012, 01:22:12 PM »
that sound like mike's mom. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2012, 05:23:11 PM »

didn't u once say ur mom got raped before she had u? makes sense why ur life is so fucked up and why she smoked crack during pregnancy.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2012, 05:24:18 PM »

didn't u once say ur mom got raped before she had u? makes sense why ur life is so fucked up and why she smoked crack during pregnancy.

NIK just made fun of someones mom getting raped

that is just low

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2012, 06:08:29 PM »

no it was probably one of your weird fantasies about raping and murdering women

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.