Author Topic: I:// Multi'z...  (Read 141 times)

Inspectah

I:// Multi'z...
« on: February 27, 2003, 08:51:00 AM »
Ayo.. ima jus' experiment with the barz filled with pure multis, and see if it works and makes sense..

"words~ta~snatch" like when "cats~dispatch" looking for "birds~to~catch"//
Shitting n "turds~ta~hatch" "birth~of~fresh~beats" never "heard~this~batch"//
Suck this "gurth~of~flesh~n~meat" gotcha "biting~like~a~hobbie"//
...ya "play~groud~legend" coz ya "fighting~with~noddie"//
So "stay~around~instead~n" fuck around "siking~out~my~buddies"//

Thats all for now folks.. lol jus thought i would post this up.. coz some of it funny.. .lol feedback on this ^^ Real Shit.. lol.

~ 1 ~

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
Re:I:// Multi'z...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2003, 09:58:17 AM »
some of em didnt fit, but a nice short lil story there homie lol.  but i aint the multi expert so you may disregard my opinion.
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Inspectah

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2003, 10:14:38 AM »
Thnx for the comments Illicit, some of em were a lil whack coz i was so bored, i was jus sorta freetyling these multis as quick as i can, and then lastly looking if it all makes sense! But ya'll know i better than that lil key! lol

~ 1 ~
« Last Edit: February 28, 2003, 02:43:17 AM by []nspekta »

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2003, 12:28:40 PM »
I agree with Illicit

MasterOfCeremonies

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2003, 03:32:18 PM »
shit was not bad man... im pretty good at multis... so i can help you out... first off, you always want to have the number of syllables match... if your rhyming 4 syllables, make sure your next rhyme has 4 syllables, throwing one extra syllable in can throw the flow off.  and on another tip, you dont want to like force your multis... i see some heads around here, and on other sites, just fighting to make their rhymes have multis, but they are done sloppily with too many words to fit into a short multi... just try to keep your multis smooth, and just let em flow out  your mouth hella clean... shit was pretty good tho homie... keep it up

Inspectah

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2003, 02:45:13 AM »
Ayo thnx dawg, well this shit was jus a lil quick spit, to see how fast i could think of multis... lol hoping it would make sense too! Thanx for the advice tho! :)

~ 1 ~