Author Topic: VIDEO: Drake – HYFR (ft. Lil Wayne) / Take Care (ft. Rihanna)  (Read 465 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: VIDEO: Drake – HYFR (ft. Lil Wayne) / Take Care (ft. Rihanna)
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2012, 01:33:18 PM »
no, u didnt
u amuse me, Canada-fag

carry on, with your dog-sledding now, my dear canadian
fun is over  :whistle:

rayallen0

« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2012, 01:36:14 PM »
Ray, if you can't tell the difference between an artist of great substance and fucking drake, you should have your hip hop pass revoked.
an inflated opinion comes here once again. Just listen to your favorite artists and shut it. No one gives a shit about your opinion about who is better than who. People take Hip Hop too seriously.

You changed your message from Not hyping up an artist to...its not ok because i don't like drake. paraphrasing obviously. reminds me of fox news. "its ok if we do it to progress are agenda but if you do it, then you are a scumbag"

instead of trying to change peoples oppinions I'm gonna listen to the music, cuz you know. I'm an actual fan.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/qNtUdU_1LmI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/qNtUdU_1LmI</a>
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:50:05 PM by rayallen0 »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2012, 01:39:18 PM »
Ray, if you can't tell the difference between an artist of great substance and fucking drake, you should have your hip hop pass revoked.
an inflated opinion comes here once again. Just listen to your favorite artists and shut it. No one gives a shit about your opinion about who is better than who. People take Hip Hop too seriously.

JayDC spilt his baked breakfast-beans this morning,
hes in a bad mood

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2012, 02:04:30 PM »
Ray, do you light candles and lay in your bed crying while listening to drake? Crying over the girls you simped?

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2012, 02:05:09 PM »
I know this nigga didn't make a music video in a temple...*facepalm*

It's sad how badly lil Wayne is dickriding odd futures style.

Yeah, noticed that. Wack.
;D

rayallen0

« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2012, 02:11:57 PM »
Ray, do you light candles and lay in your bed crying while listening to drake? Crying over the girls you simped?
you have a weird imagination my dude. Never would think of anybody doing that. Were you a Canadian rapper who Drake wouldn't let open up for him?  :(

I remember when i was 14 and actually thought the only way to like real hip hop was hating on other artists i don't enjoy. so its cool. wait you are in your 20's? oh dear.
imma keep listening to music homie no worries.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xOriu2RDMSI" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xOriu2RDMSI</a>
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:13:44 PM by rayallen0 »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 02:22:14 PM »
I've never said anything about "real hip hop." I like jeezy,Wayne sometimes etc. Lots of mainstream artists.

Drake isn't hip hop. Three quarters of his album is him crooning about women. You can't even take him seriously artistically because he can't sing, he auto tunes his vocals, doesn't produce his music either. He's all studio magic, as proved by how awful he is live. And the one "rap" song he had, with that fire beat by just blaze he came weak as fuck and sounds lost in that beat.

If your going to listen to r & b why don't you just listen to actual singing by people with talent. Listening to drake is like listening to backstreet boys, they're in the same lane with predominately a white teen female fan base.

If drake is hip hop then so is Justin Timberlake. Oh and JT>>>>>>>> drake.

And Ray if your not doing that then when do you listen to drake? 90% of his catalogue is him singing with auto tuned vocals about women who broke his simp heart.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:26:08 PM by OG Jaydc »

rayallen0

« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2012, 02:34:29 PM »
I've never said anything about "real hip hop." I like jeezy,Wayne sometimes etc. Lots of mainstream artists.

Drake isn't hip hop. Three quarters of his album is him crooning about women. You can't even take him seriously artistically because he can't sing, he auto tunes his vocals, doesn't produce his music either. He's all studio magic, as proved by how awful he is live. And the one "rap" song he had, with that fire beat by just blaze he came weak as fuck and sounds lost in that beat.

If your going to listen to r & b why don't you just listen to actual singing by people with talent. Listening to drake is like listening to backstreet boys, they're in the same lane with predominately a white teen female fan base.

If drake is hip hop then so is Justin Timberlake. Oh and JT>>>>>>>> drake.
a white teen female fan base...so like waynes?  ???

He can rap.  He can make catchy hooks. He picks good beats.

Drake's "emo" tracks are his best. He is honest and doesn't act hard all the time. His newer tracks with the young money/mmg more gangsta influence are bullshit. him acting hard is stupid.Not sure what you are trying to do with your comments? I've been a fan of Drake since comeback Season, I'm not gonna change because he has alot of haters..

Also JT is dope

anyways back to actually listening to music i enjoy instead of complaining about other people having different taste.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJc0M4CjmNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RJc0M4CjmNg</a>

rayallen0

« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2012, 02:38:49 PM »
as for the last part...when you listen to wayne do you sip syrup? when you listen to Jeezy do you sell crack?

that is easily one of the stupidest assumptions ever. have i had my heart broken? yes when i was younger. most young males should be able to relate to Drake or else they are lying to themselves. Maybe you don't like it but acting like you are immune to women's charm is funny. I mean maybe you were raised on Too $horts music so you lived that life but otherwise that is just ridiculous.

How do i listen to his music? smoke weed and set it up to my amp? and just chill. The way i listen to most of my music?

I'm not a white Canadian kid pretending to be a part of American urban society.

I'm from seattle grew up in and upper middle class family. So me saying drake is to soft is restarted. People are so embarrassed about not being poor its funny. Feel bad for their parents, all the hard work they do and being so ungrateful.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 02:42:26 PM by rayallen0 »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2012, 02:47:20 PM »

I'm not a white Canadian kid pretending to be a part of American urban society.

You mean like drake?

rayallen0

« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2012, 02:51:52 PM »
well other than being half black and signed by the biggest artist in hip hop and having co signs from legends like Jay-Z, Bun B & Little Brother yes  ;D

Drakes most popular and highest rated shit isn't his shit acting hard so that argument falls flat even on that

and next song...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8-qjn1UUtoM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8-qjn1UUtoM</a>

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2012, 02:59:43 PM »
Jay Z is the biggest dick rider in the history of hip hop and will work with whoever is popular. A jay co sign is worthless for credibility. As soon as drake isn't popular you won't see jay touch him with a 30 ft. Pole.

Fact is, drake is from the upper middle class like yourself.  The guy is soft as baby skin and he's constantly trying to be a tough guy. It's pathetic and see through. He's a fad, nothing more nothing less.

I'm tired of all you drake groupies all over his nuts like he's something special. He can't sing, he can't rap, his voice is monotone and he's the corniest rapper I've ever seen. I'd be embarrassed to play drake in front of another person.

Also, lmao @ little brother being legends.

rayallen0

« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 03:04:31 PM »
LOL @ being embarrassed in front of people based off of what music you have on. I usually dj parties so that shit is funny.

Yes little brother have classic albums and have put themselves on top of the underground scene. If you don't think so fine. no problem for me.

i'll say again. just listen to your music. I don't know why you get so mad about people liking another artist. so weird.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OYo9yFhQNo4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/OYo9yFhQNo4</a>

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2012, 03:11:09 PM »
Little brother don't have a single classic album. Classic is a genre defining album, like the chronic or illmatic. Little brother were just a solid underground group that put out some good material. Stop hyping them up to something their not. When it's only you and 12 other people that think they're legends, guess what? They aren't.

So let's say your hanging with your boys, playing madden or watching the game. You throw on drake - take care. If your boys don't immediately question your sexuality then chances are you're all gay. Because no group of men listen to drake. One man shouldn't either.

I bet you sit down when you piss.

Ole i get goosebumps looking into drakes eyes ass muthafucka.

rayallen0

« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2012, 03:20:05 PM »
Stop talking tough. You aren't. no one buys it. If i throw on drake take care? no one cares? but i usually don't turn that on with a bunch of dudes not the mood you want to set....at all. I wouldn't be embarrassed just a bad choice. If you got a girl with you, it works.

sit down when i piss? goosebumps looking at drakes.

1. This has to be the first time ever in the history of time that the music you listen to = how you piss.
2. I don't choose who i listen to based on looks...da fuck is wrong with you. take a look in the mirror homie, you have some weird assumptions.

I'll try again for you. Normal people who aren't obsessive and crazy care about themselves. Serial killers and stalkers care about strangers.

Also i saw Drake live at summer jam and he shut shit down. After Fabolous, Jason Derulo & Trey Songz all bored the shit out of the audience. Game gave the best show but Drake was 2nd...maybe he got worse but the whole crowd was loving it, then again i enjoy being grinded on by girls, no clue what you like.

here ur canadian
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4Cybs2R5UfU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/4Cybs2R5UfU</a>
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 03:22:01 PM by rayallen0 »