Author Topic: Lebron the most unique player ever?  (Read 848 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Lebron the most unique player ever?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2012, 01:29:55 PM »
I gotta give "unique" to Magic. But LeBron is definitely the most physically gifted player I've ever seen.

THIS, I CAN FUX WITH....BUT CHAM, U GOTTA REALIZE WHEN UR GOIN OVERBOARD WITH YOUR LOVE. READ WHAT U SAID AGAIN AND TELL ME IF IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE U LOVE LEBRON A LITTLE EXTRA.

I read it again...

You read it again & tell me besides his height & weight was a lie..?

NOTHING U SAID WAS A LIE, BUT IT WAS ALL EXAGGERATED...LEBRON CANT PASS OR DRIBBLE HALF AS GOOD AS MAGIC WOULD. MAGIC WAS EVEN A BETTER POST PLAYER THAN HIM.

Oh yeah? lol. Cool story bro.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2012, 02:02:38 PM »
Lebron is a true talent, but Magic will never be beat.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2012, 07:16:40 PM »
I gotta give "unique" to Magic. But LeBron is definitely the most physically gifted player I've ever seen.

THIS, I CAN FUX WITH....BUT CHAM, U GOTTA REALIZE WHEN UR GOIN OVERBOARD WITH YOUR LOVE. READ WHAT U SAID AGAIN AND TELL ME IF IT DOESNT SOUND LIKE U LOVE LEBRON A LITTLE EXTRA.

I read it again...

You read it again & tell me besides his height & weight was a lie..?

NOTHING U SAID WAS A LIE, BUT IT WAS ALL EXAGGERATED...LEBRON CANT PASS OR DRIBBLE HALF AS GOOD AS MAGIC WOULD. MAGIC WAS EVEN A BETTER POST PLAYER THAN HIM.

Oh yeah? lol. Cool story bro.

WRONG PLACE TO USE THAT, BUD.

LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2012, 10:57:09 PM »
Nigga, you're talking about shit that's all subjective. I could say, any dumb shit that was my opinion & act like I'm making a valid point.

Like...LeBron could have beat a prime Bird & Magic in a two on one. Can I prove it? No. But you can't disprove it.

"Magic was a better dribbler". Are you fucking five? lmao.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2012, 02:15:05 AM »
Nigga, you're talking about shit that's all subjective. I could say, any dumb shit that was my opinion & act like I'm making a valid point.

Like...LeBron could have beat a prime Bird & Magic in a two on one. Can I prove it? No. But you can't disprove it.

"Magic was a better dribbler". Are you fucking five? lmao.

I DUNNO IF UR REALLY THIS RETARDED OR NOT, BUT MAGIC JOHNSON CLEARLY HAD THE BETTER HANDLES. THIS IS NOT "SUBJECTIVE", IT'S LIKE SAYING DENNIS RODMAN WAS A BETTER REBOUNDER THAN JOE DUMARS. SLAP YASELF FOR THAT 1.