Author Topic: If i was the executive producer for snoop's next album, i would work with....  (Read 609 times)

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
If it was me i'd be tellin him to hang up the mic. The majority of his recent stuff has been garbage

Eric - Dubcnn.com

Features list is a bit heavy, but I think if Snoop knocked out album tracks with all these people he'd be set.

Producers: Hi-Tek, Severe Beatz, Quazedelic, Josef Leimberg, Warren G, DJ Khalil, The Neptunes, Scott Storch, Teddy Riley, Terrace Martin, Battlecat, Jelly Roll, Denaun Porter, Soopafly, DJ Quik, 1500 Or Nothin', Fredwreck, Meech Wells, LT Hutton, Scoop Deville, R. Kelly, The Dream, Tricky Stewart, Akon, DJ Domo, Mark Sparks, Mel-Man, DJ Premier, Nottz, Shawty Redd, Cool And Dre, David D.A. Doorman, Big K.R.I.T., and Mark Batson

Features: Too Short, Dr. Dre, Kokane, Nate Dogg, Warren G, Kobe,  RBX, The Dogg Pound, Xzibit, Wiz Khalifa, K-Young, Crooked I,  Traci Nelson, Lady of Rage, Uncle Chucc, Samuel Christian, The Game, George Clinton, Devin The Dude, Kendrick Lamar, Slim The Mobster, R. Kelly, Akon, The Dream, Drake, Bun B, Sly Da Piper, Problem, Six-2, The LBC Crew, Esthero, B-Real, Teddy Riley, Latoya Williams, Bootsy Collins, Charlie Wilson, John Legend, Big K.R.I.T., Robin Thicke, and Marsha Ambrosius

Written By: Crooked I, Slim The Mobster, Problem, The D.O.C., Six-2, Bad Azz, and E-White

Mixed by: DJ Quik, Dave Aron, Richard Huredia, and Dr. Dre

Mastered by: Brian "Big Bass" Gardner

Disc(s): 2
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 01:48:00 PM by Eric - Dubcnn.com »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Features list is a bit heavy, but I think if Snoop knocked out album tracks with all these people he'd be set.

Producers: Dr. Dre, Hi-Tek, DJ Khalil, The Neptunes, Scott Storch, Terrace Martin, Battlecat, Jelly Roll, Denaun Porter, Soopafly, 1500 Or Nothin', Fredwreck, Akon, DJ Premier, Nottz, and Mark Batson

Features: Too Short, Dr. Dre, Kokane, Warren G, RBX, The Dogg Pound, Mary J. Blige, Traci Nelson, Lady of Rage, Uncle Chucc, George Clinton, Devin The Dude, Akon, Latoya Williams, Bootsy Collins, Ice Cube, John Legend, and Marsha Ambrosius

Written By: Snoop Dogg & The D.O.C. (snoop's rhymes)

Mixed by: DJ Quik, Dave Aron, Richard Huredia, and Dr. Dre

Mastered by: Brian "Big Bass" Gardner

Disc(s): 2
on some double album shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

People are naming producers that Snoop DID work with for his past few crappy albums. What Snoop really needs is to get a better ghostwriter and stick to making songs in the hip hop genre.

2euce 7even

Lil Malik
Big Pimpin
Crooked I

Prod: QD III, Blackjack

green-eyed bandit

• 'G'
Snoop never worked together with Erick Sermon did he?

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
Dre only
12 tracks (albums are too long now,too much filler.Illmatic was 10 cuts)
Guests, only those who featured on Doggystyle
Must contain one over the top commercial smash that doesnt suck

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Snoop never worked together with Erick Sermon did he?
that woulda been sick even back then.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.