Author Topic: NHL playoffs >>>NBA playoffs  (Read 1096 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: NHL playoffs >>>NBA playoffs
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 04:28:27 PM »
True story... whens the last time the NBA had first round with this much action and potential huge upsets ?  NHL is so underrated it's not even funny

2009 Bulls vs. Celtics.........that  match-up shits on anything in recent NHL 1st round match-ups.

Here's the thing, you had to bring up arguably the most exciting 1st round contest in NBA history to try and support your argument. 

In the NHL you have a number one seed on the verge of getting knocked out.  Another tied 2-2.  The stanley cup favorites fighting for their lives.  This is in just the first round you don't see that in the NBA.  And if you get someone that liked hockey and basketball on the same level I bet ya they would say the NHL playoffs are more exciting.

And to the people that don't know the seedings, that's on you.   You're missing some great action.

i dunno about all that...basically, ur saying there are more upsets in the nhl. well, in the nba, the best team usually wins. thats the way it SHOULD be. there are still exciting series's year in and year out, so i dunno what ur complaining about? maybe u just tryna hype up the nhl??

Upsets >>> predictability.   

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 04:36:05 PM »
when every series has a chance of an upset, it kinda defeats the whole purpose of seeding and all that....take what u like, but i prefer a league where the best team typically wins, with an upset sprinkled in every now and then. makes them upsets that much more exciting.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 05:04:24 PM »
NIK, don't worry. You're a pussy of a male human being & follow one sport anyway. You're opinion is kinda invalid.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 06:36:55 PM »
You are just figuring this out, Tom?

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2012, 02:57:06 AM »
NIK, don't worry. You're a pussy of a male human being & follow one sport anyway. You're opinion is kinda invalid.

betting on sports u don't follow based on the opinions of people online doesn't make u any more of a man, gayboy

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2012, 06:46:35 AM »
Nik and myself have a long history of beef but that shot at him for no reason was a bitch move.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 12:45:50 AM »
kings ftw,

but btw that bulls and celtics series, was one of the best i've seen.

i dont remember how much i was into a series that my team wasnt a part of.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.