Author Topic: Probation violation gets rapper Mystikal 90 day  (Read 157 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Probation violation gets rapper Mystikal 90 day
« on: April 17, 2012, 11:33:58 AM »
South Louisiana rapper Mystikal, who was released from state prison in 2010 after serving a six-year term for sexual battery and extortion, will be returning to jail May 14 for three months, a judge decided Monday.

Mystikal’s real name is Michael Tyler.

State District Judge Tony Marabella added the extra time as a condition of the 41-year-old Tyler’s five-year probation in the extortion case because he was arrested in February on a misdemeanor charge of domestic abuse battery in Ascension Parish.

Prosecutor Sue Bernie said Tyler stipulated to being in violation of his probation, which called for him to remain arrest- and conviction-free.

Tyler’s attorney, Roy Maughan Jr., said Marabella ordered Tyler to spend another 90 days in jail but is giving him credit for the nine days he was detained after his Feb. 22 arrest.

“It was an unfortunate incident between two people who have cared a lot about each other for 10 years,’’ Maughan said of the domestic abuse battery arrest.

Maughan described Tyler and the victim as domestic partners.

They have two children together, he said.

Tyler pleaded guilty in 2003 to forcing his hairstylist to perform what a judge called “continuous sex acts.’’ The victim in that case accused Tyler and two bodyguards of making her perform oral sex after accusing her of stealing $80,000 worth of his checks.

The woman denied stealing any money.

One bodyguard, Leland “Pokie’’ Ellis, received three years in prison. The other, Vercy Carter, got four years.

Tyler, who is from New Orleans but later lived in Baton Rouge, is scheduled to perform at this year’s New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Cavvy

Re: Probation violation gets rapper Mystikal 90 day
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 02:27:18 AM »
Cash Money may regret this signing

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 01:20:41 PM »
At least he'll still be at the concert I'm going to in a few weeks since its before May 14th
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 05:28:22 AM »
At least he'll still be at the concert I'm going to in a few weeks since its before May 14th

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 07:54:05 AM »
it ain't my fault...did i do that ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.