Author Topic: A Suggestion For Snoop And Dre  (Read 314 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
A Suggestion For Snoop And Dre
« on: April 18, 2012, 02:50:35 PM »
If one of you filthy rich bastards happens to read this forum, here is a suggestion.

Have Hologram 2Pac aka NewPac perform the unreleased song he did with Snoop Dogg called Street Life next time.

I'm sure most of the forum agrees this would be dope, although alot of us aren't too sure how to feel about this whole hologram thing. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

Anyways, cool hologram Dre. It gave me maaaad chills bro.

8)

Will_B

Re: A Suggestion For Snoop And Dre
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 02:59:51 PM »
If one of you filthy rich bastards happens to read this forum, here is a suggestion.

Have Hologram 2Pac aka NewPac perform the unreleased song he did with Snoop Dogg called Street Life next time.

I'm sure most of the forum agrees this would be dope, although alot of us aren't too sure how to feel about this whole hologram thing. Kinda creepy if you ask me.

8)

U took the crown from Hack Wilson

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 09:16:34 PM »

8)

U took the crown from Hack Wilson
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Chills

Cavvy

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2012, 09:49:59 PM »
Id be willing to gamble my house on Dre not reading these boards
I mean if you were in his position would you?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 10:54:36 PM »
Yeah, that's a brilliant idea. Cater to a couple dozen people on a message board instead of the actual live crowd at the show. It's always good to find the most obscure song possible when doing a live show so that everyone there can stand around, confused.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 10:50:41 PM »
Yeah, that's a brilliant idea. Cater to a couple dozen people on a message board instead of the actual live crowd at the show. It's always good to find the most obscure song possible when doing a live show so that everyone there can stand around, confused.

:D :D

Trip Dee

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 12:47:52 AM »

don't forget it MUST be OG version, preferably unmastered because that's the way Pac wanted it to be.