Author Topic: Strip clubs  (Read 1229 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: Strip clubs
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2012, 04:19:17 AM »
 Kinda pointless but this is the place i was at; http://thefirmgc.com.au/

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2012, 09:33:02 AM »
Strip clubs are a waste of time. Never saw the appeal in them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2012, 11:36:54 AM »
I can't do the strip club. It's not enough for me. It's like hanging out at a restaurant and not getting to eat.

Lol, I don't really think of it like that. Obviously if you're looking to get laid at that moment it's not the place to be, but it's fun to have a few drinks with some friends and hit up a club or two every now and then.

leave it to the dubcc fag to admit that he can't hang around at a place where bitches are dancin' ass-naked

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2012, 12:40:13 PM »
I can't do the strip club. It's not enough for me. It's like hanging out at a restaurant and not getting to eat.

Lol, I don't really think of it like that. Obviously if you're looking to get laid at that moment it's not the place to be, but it's fun to have a few drinks with some friends and hit up a club or two every now and then.

leave it to the dubcc fag to admit that he can't hang around at a place where bitches are dancin' ass-naked

Not if I'm paying for it. Of course you would be up in here admitting you blow money to see a chick take her clothes off. You simp.

And a lap dance? Go to any club on a Friday night and you can get some grinding action for FREE. And you can touch her!! Hey, with enough game you can get some real action. Cmon dude....

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2012, 04:33:24 PM »
Any man who pays some bitch money to strip/give him a lapdance is getting played big time. I never understood that shit. I'm with Rapsodie on this one.

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2012, 05:39:12 PM »
Not only the money factor, but look at the average motherfucker who goes to a strip club. Pussy whipped men who can't get laid by their wife or sad dudes who don't get affection from women.

I'll only go back to a strip club when I'm in Vegas since they're on a whole different level. other thanthat, I wont be caught at some fuck ass strip club off the railroad tracks on San Fernando Rd.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2012, 08:22:52 PM »
 Theres some truth in what yous are saying but many many many types go to them. Blokes that have girlfriends and blokes that get pussy fine go to them as well as old men and loosers, all types. Shit some guys go there WITH their girlfriend and some girls get into it also.
 Most guys as soon as they turn 18 they go just because they can and to experience it. Of course its good for birthdays and buks nights and the like. I usually go at the end of the night if iam out late not much else left open and iam drunk, just go in for a little bit.
 I didnt expect that we would stay there so long saturday but its ok to do that every now and then, not like i go every weekends. And iam too old for night clubs, plus i dont dance so..
 hey some of teh women that work in them places are out of my league so yeah its nice, and also older men go because they want to see younger women naked. Theres nothing looser about that.
 Shit rich dudes that have all the pussy in the world prolly visit them too. Its just a bit of fun.
 But yes alot of people say why not go to a brothel instead? i say the women aint as hot, have to wear condom(even for blow job), they been fucked by hundreds of dudes, cant fuck when too drunk anyways.

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2012, 11:12:20 PM »
i'm not talkin bout blowin 800 dollars on strippers like krazysumwhat, but theres nothin wrong wit postin up at a strip club every once in a while. i got free passes for bare elegance, not a bad spot. i dont tip the bitches unless they really puttin in work.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2012, 12:31:44 AM »
Hoorah for big fake titties!! lol.

Krazy, you Aussie folk earn way too much..... prolly $10-20+/hour for same job in NZ, and that's across the board.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2012, 05:51:07 AM »
i'm not talkin bout blowin 800 dollars on strippers like krazysumwhat, but theres nothin wrong wit postin up at a strip club every once in a while. i got free passes for bare elegance, not a bad spot. i dont tip the bitches unless they really puttin in work.

Exactly and I'll probably never blow my rent, utilities, or savings in the Strip Club.  I only go to ratchet spots anyway.  Going to a "professional" strip club (to go see Kapri Styles a while back) and it was just all wack.  You cant touch the dancers or really even see their faces...never again

+1000 to any hole in the wall strip club where the bitches iz fuckin!  Wet food stamp pussy havin hoes

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2012, 06:21:25 AM »
Any man who pays some bitch money to strip/give him a lapdance is getting played big time. I never understood that shit. I'm with Rapsodie on this one.
not really. it's your choice. i don't know about them strict spot y'all  are familiar wit but where i've been....off the chain. and if i busted a nut i don't think that's gettin played and all.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2012, 06:35:11 AM »
 Yeah Nutty an girl from NZ at my work told me how u get paid shit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2012, 10:34:20 AM »

If you're posting in the back with your homies and one of them paid your way, then cool. But you're not gonna get any attention from the girls unless you're dropping money like this clown krazy.

Al Bundy

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2012, 01:39:03 PM »
Not only the money factor, but look at the average motherfucker who goes to a strip club. Pussy whipped men who can't get laid by their wife or sad dudes who don't get affection from women.

I'll only go back to a strip club when I'm in Vegas since they're on a whole different level. other thanthat, I wont be caught at some fuck ass strip club off the railroad tracks on San Fernando Rd.

i agree with this white supremacist

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2012, 02:58:28 PM »

i can't speak for the next man. but in my case...i go occasionally and i have no problems wit the ladies(in or out strip clubs). i have seen losers talkin that lame weak tired brown nosing shit wit them hoes but less is more. not to much to converse about. let's get to it !!!! shout out to the smuts in them joints !!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.