Author Topic: Guess Who's Bizzack?  (Read 229 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Guess Who's Bizzack?
« on: February 06, 2003, 08:20:28 AM »
Much Love to Overseer for giving me a second chance on WCC, I appreciate it. Also, props to Engel Rock, Rap Quake, and everyone else who stood up for me when I was banned.

Oh, and a big FUCK YOU goes out to Tech. I saw your little post celebrating my getting banned. It's funny how you have always been afraid to address my posts on the board. Then all of a sudden when I am banned and unable to defend myself you decide to make a post clowning me. BITCH!        

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Guess Who's Bizzack?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 11:33:32 AM »
Much Love to Overseer for giving me a second chance on WCC, I appreciate it. Also, props to Engel Rock, Rap Quake, and everyone else who stood up for me when I was banned.

Oh, and a big FUCK YOU goes out to Tech. I saw your little post celebrating my getting banned. It's funny how you have always been afraid to address my posts on the board. Then all of a sudden when I am banned and unable to defend myself you decide to make a post clowning me. BITCH!        

lmfao!!! i have always been afraid to adress your posts?
lol...good god, welcome back, us Muslims were feelin wierd not being dissed, fuckin clown. now that you're here, go ahead nd "defend yourself". stupid piece of shit....get out of my face, youre not worthy of having my name in ya mouth.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 03:46:27 PM »
lets look at the positive side,  cleeeveelanndd iss the cittyyy whereee weee commm frommm, i always knew bone would bring people together in rough times, lol

Sub-Z

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2003, 04:19:06 PM »
what the hell are you talkin bout cwash?

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2003, 04:22:05 PM »
Nice to see ya back C...

peace

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2003, 04:28:53 PM »
Good to see you back.

Even thought I don't agree with things you say, It's great to have differing opinions on the board instead of one homogonized voice.

Quakaveli

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2003, 05:02:39 PM »
Waddup Cwalker, welcome back...heres a PROP to start U off in da new account n shit. Fuck all da M....I mean Haters....ahahha peace out dogg n keep bringin da news on TOT.  8)

OutSider

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2003, 11:17:49 PM »
yo no uniforme realizar que usted ser lejos