Author Topic: Did Kendrick kill Game on his own song?  (Read 800 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Did Kendrick kill Game on his own song?
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2012, 09:57:20 PM »
^LMAO.

what?  that shit bumps...great track for burn rides

i've heard order K Dot shit but nothing that made me say holy shit

You mentioning the song with Dre reaffirms his statement about you being afraid of progression. Anyways, yeah he destroyed Game on that. It's funny how defensive game stans get about it

game stans?

i've never purchased a game song or album in my life.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2012, 10:28:48 PM »
Downloaded?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2012, 10:31:36 PM »
i honestly dont think ive heard a single kendrick lamar song. what the fuck kinda rap name is that by the way

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Remedy360

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2012, 11:10:33 PM »
^LMAO.

what?  that shit bumps...great track for burn rides

i've heard order K Dot shit but nothing that made me say holy shit

You mentioning the song with Dre reaffirms his statement about you being afraid of progression. Anyways, yeah he destroyed Game on that. It's funny how defensive game stans get about it

game stans?

i've never purchased a game song or album in my life.

I was responding to you with the first sentence then the original topic in the second sentence.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2012, 01:22:50 AM »
kendrick is good, but he's overrated like a mufucka on this board..
i agree

Lol at overrated, if you look on practically any hip hop site they'll list "Section 80" as one of the top albums of last year. Believe the hype. Hey Nik, maybe if he rapped about ripping old ladies noses off with the claw of a hammer you might dig it?

and thats a part of why he's overrated... i mean, don't get me wrong, it's refreshing to hear a new talent in an era where almost every1 sucks.but to put him on the levels of the GOATs is wrong. he aint there yet.

and yea..."coathanga strangla" > "section 80", if thats what ya askin?

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2012, 01:24:42 AM »
lol @ NIK saying he's overrated because he doesn't sound like an idiot rapping about murder & raping.

He's far from overrated. He's actually probably one of the best artists in the game.

Kendrick Lamar is just the flavor of the month rapper

I know this is gonna sound contradictory but I see both sides of it.  On one hand Kendrick has proven himself to be a relevant act from the Wesf which has been getting DBo'd in Hip Hop since 2002 (until recently), and on the other hand he has a legitimant buzz (he has a few niggaz in the whole DMV who know his name who aren't even in the slightest looking for a career in entertainment.  Kendrick needs that big/nice Solo record to put him out there.  

All I can say for sure is he's already surpassed Bishop Lamont in terms of relevancy to the time.  The other bootleggers only knew Bishop around here from that "Be Cool" record (and not too many from what I knew at the time), and he didn't even Rap on that or promote it as a single.  But that's just around my way, I'm pretty sure Kendrick has a bigger buzz than that already but he does NaeED that solo record for sure, his online buzz is probably as good as it'll ever get

Him and Meek performing "A1" in the studio http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhk4t1s70bgo3wY4s7

I woulda released the video for "The Recipe" before the mp3.  It woulda had a bigger splash just becuz it was a new Dr. Dre feature video.  Now it's getting older and the buzz from the song is dying rapidly, MMG just dropped a new tape and Kanye is fuckin Kim Kardashian. #justsayin

i actually like bishop lamont over kendrick

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2012, 08:44:23 AM »
i agree

Lol at overrated, if you look on practically any hip hop site they'll list "Section 80" as one of the top albums of last year. Believe the hype. Hey Nik, maybe if he rapped about ripping old ladies noses off with the claw of a hammer you might dig it?

and thats a part of why he's overrated... i mean, don't get me wrong, it's refreshing to hear a new talent in an era where almost every1 sucks.but to put him on the levels of the GOATs is wrong. he aint there yet.

lol you can't seriously be calling Game or Slaughterhouse GOAT

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2012, 10:14:08 AM »
i agree

lol you can't seriously be calling Game or Slaughterhouse GOAT

Maybe nobody in Slaughterhouse is the GOAT and maybe Game ain't either but all of them dudes are sick in their own way.  I'm a fan of Slaughterhouse and The Game

Slaughterhouse are good at what they do and Game has bangers.  

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2012, 10:37:40 AM »
lol @ NIK saying he's overrated because he doesn't sound like an idiot rapping about murder & raping.

He's far from overrated. He's actually probably one of the best artists in the game.

Kendrick Lamar is just the flavor of the month rapper

I know this is gonna sound contradictory but I see both sides of it.  On one hand Kendrick has proven himself to be a relevant act from the Wesf which has been getting DBo'd in Hip Hop since 2002 (until recently), and on the other hand he has a legitimant buzz (he has a few niggaz in the whole DMV who know his name who aren't even in the slightest looking for a career in entertainment.  Kendrick needs that big/nice Solo record to put him out there.  

All I can say for sure is he's already surpassed Bishop Lamont in terms of relevancy to the time.  The other bootleggers only knew Bishop around here from that "Be Cool" record (and not too many from what I knew at the time), and he didn't even Rap on that or promote it as a single.  But that's just around my way, I'm pretty sure Kendrick has a bigger buzz than that already but he does NaeED that solo record for sure, his online buzz is probably as good as it'll ever get

Him and Meek performing "A1" in the studio http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhk4t1s70bgo3wY4s7

I woulda released the video for "The Recipe" before the mp3.  It woulda had a bigger splash just becuz it was a new Dr. Dre feature video.  Now it's getting older and the buzz from the song is dying rapidly, MMG just dropped a new tape and Kanye is fuckin Kim Kardashian. #justsayin

i actually like bishop lamont over kendrick

+1
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2012, 11:37:40 AM »
lol @ that girl spice 2 trying to diss slaughterhouse for the 500th time while he listens to his backpacker cds

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2012, 12:34:27 PM »
lol @ that girl spice 2 trying to diss slaughterhouse for the 500th time while he listens to his backpacker cds

Right because saying a 3-year-old group with one average album aren't GOATs is dissing them. I bet you have every verse of Hammer Dance memorized.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2012, 12:43:05 PM »
bet you have every verse of Hammer Dance memorized.

not yet but i'll work on it for ya