Author Topic: LOL, Kobe is such a choke.  (Read 2291 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LOL, Kobe is such a choke.
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2012, 12:34:08 PM »
I just won't sit here & be a part of the never ending Kobe blowjob

and what do u think ur doin right now, cocksucker?

I didn't think you'd be a big enough pussy to actually dodge what I said to you about Sik & be stupid enough to even post in this thread again, but you never cease to amaze me lmao. It should be three hours 'til show time.

Anyway, nothing. Just pointing out that Kobe isn't the God you make him out to be. I know in your small, secluded, sheltered world anybody who doesn't like what you like is a "hater". It's just your generic way in order to downplay other people's opinion. "Well...he's just a hater". You're just a child. And after what's happened with Sik, a down right pussy ass bitch.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2012, 01:16:31 PM »

I didn't think you'd be a big enough pussy to actually dodge what I said to you about Sik & be stupid enough to even post in this thread again, but you never cease to amaze me lmao. It should be three hours 'til show time.

Anyway, nothing. Just pointing out that Kobe isn't the God you make him out to be. I know in your small, secluded, sheltered world anybody who doesn't like what you like is a "hater". It's just your generic way in order to downplay other people's opinion. "Well...he's just a hater". You're just a child. And after what's happened with Sik, a down right pussy ass bitch.

If im a pussy for not stalkin sik at his work, then what is he for refusing to meet mutually? Just stop it, gayboy... The only thing sadder than when u ride Kobe's nuts is when u ride mine. Control ur hormones.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2012, 01:27:49 PM »

If im a pussy for not stalkin sik at his work, then what is he for refusing to meet mutually? Just stop it, gayboy... The only thing sadder than when u ride Kobe's nuts is when u ride mine. Control ur hormones.

He didn't claim he wanted to see you or to kick your ass. He said, "If you have a problem with me, bitch, I'll be here & this time". If you show up, that isn't "stalking", that's just proving your manliness by stepping up to being called out. Stalking would be if he was like "Please, man, I don't any problems" & you found out there he worked & sat outside waiting for him to get out. He told you where & when & then after being offline for the first night in ten years or whatever you were like "Ahhhhh, well that was it. Either come to my show or I guess we'll just never see each other". You're a bitch. He gets out in two hours. Man up & show up.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2012, 03:51:44 PM »

He didn't claim he wanted to see you or to kick your ass. He said, "If you have a problem with me, bitch, I'll be here & this time". If you show up, that isn't "stalking", that's just proving your manliness by stepping up to being called out. Stalking would be if he was like "Please, man, I don't any problems" & you found out there he worked & sat outside waiting for him to get out. He told you where & when & then after being offline for the first night in ten years or whatever you were like "Ahhhhh, well that was it. Either come to my show or I guess we'll just never see each other". You're a bitch. He gets out in two hours. Man up & show up.

actually, he claims he's searching for me....just take a look at his thread title in the gspot, gayboy. plus, i called him out first, so why is he not "stepping up and proving his manliness"?? contradicting cocksucker=bad look.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2012, 10:28:42 PM »
^Yeah, it is a bad look. You've spent ten years being one.

& lmao, dumb ass nigga. He's searching for you because he called you out & you weren't there. At the location you claimed you "didn't care about because you're coming now", even though you were "out all night" & "couldn't see it", he was looking for you to see if you showed up. He has no problem with you. You have one with him. One where you're swearing on Allah that you're going to beat him down bad. But you won't go anymore because you never wanted to in the first place. Bitch. Ass. Nigga.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2012, 11:08:04 PM »
This nigga Kobe is straight trash in the last minutes.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2012, 08:13:49 AM »
http://blogs.thescore.com/tbj/2012/03/04/kobe-bryant-lebron-james-and-clutch-shooting-when-perception-and-reality-shake-hands/

Man oh man... even written by a Kobe hater. Well I know this year has not been his best year, dude has the stats to back up his rep.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2012, 07:23:19 PM »
!

Here goes your queen Chamilitary Dickrider
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2012, 08:08:14 PM »
!

Oh, BiggSadot! What's good, my nigga? Glad to see you didn't jump out of your window last night.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2012, 12:04:27 PM »
!

lmfao...lebron gets gayer by the day, smfh

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2012, 10:35:02 PM »
Thunder played it bad at the end of the game, never using the clock.. always rushing the clock as if they didn't have the lead... wtf was that shit

Still, Lakers probably lose the next game due to fatigue.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2012, 10:52:51 PM »
kobe gets fouled numerous times every time down the floor...shit's amazing.

Remedy360

« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2012, 12:23:24 AM »
Kobe makes his free throws. I respect that. Thunder down.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2012, 06:33:41 AM »
kobe gets fouled numerous times every time down the floor...shit's amazing.

games r called by stern's will, whoever stern wants to favor to extend the series, their gonna get calls going their way

prob wanna make lakers into a underdog story, extend the series, make a couple of million/billion more dollars

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2012, 02:53:44 PM »
^I highly respect that you understand that.

NIGGA PLEASE, 42 FREETHROWS?!? LMAO. NBA is a joke.