Author Topic: LOL, Kobe is such a choke.  (Read 2272 times)

Sccit

Re: LOL, Kobe is such a choke.
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2012, 02:57:12 PM »
^I highly respect that you understand that.

NIGGA PLEASE, 42 FREETHROWS?!? LMAO. NBA is a joke.

pretty sure he was agreeing with me about pointing out that kobe gets fouled every time down the court. which means, lakers shoulda had a lot more free throws than they did.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2012, 08:04:38 PM »

pretty sure he was agreeing with me about pointing out that kobe gets fouled every time down the court. which means, lakers shoulda had a lot more free throws than they did.

Nigga, are you fucking retarded? lol.

Dude straight up said "The games are called by Stern's will, whoever he wants to win to extend the series will get the calls". He's saying that Stern doesn't want to see the Lakers get swept out of the playoffs two years in a row, hence them going to the line 42 times.

The league average for free throws a game is 22.something. The Lakers shot 20 more free throws than the league average & you're just acting like that's just normal or OKC was just hacking extra that night lol.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2012, 08:26:02 PM »

Nigga, are you fucking retarded? lol.

Dude straight up said "The games are called by Stern's will, whoever he wants to win to extend the series will get the calls". He's saying that Stern doesn't want to see the Lakers get swept out of the playoffs two years in a row, hence them going to the line 42 times.

The league average for free throws a game is 22.something. The Lakers shot 20 more free throws than the league average & you're just acting like that's just normal or OKC was just hacking extra that night lol.

gayboy, okc's only defense is to foul. they literally foul on every possession. what dont u get?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2012, 11:20:18 PM »
I rest my case.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2012, 02:32:41 AM »
kobe = the only player on the team who DIDN'T choke. the only thing that needs a rest is ur cocksuckin.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2012, 08:32:42 AM »
Na, he just couldn't get his teammates involved because he's a poor leader. Have a nice summer off. ;)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2012, 10:09:18 AM »
kobe choked