Author Topic: It's sad but I don't think Suge is going to be alive much longer  (Read 1233 times)

Sccit

Re: It's sad but I don't think Suge is going to be alive much longer
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2012, 10:54:38 AM »
u nerds can laugh all u want, but i didn't just "see him"....like i said, he was tryna get wit a bitch who was part of our group, so he was choppin it up wit us for a minute.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2012, 10:56:01 AM »
u nerds can laugh all u want, but i didn't just "see him"....like i said, he was tryna get wit a bitch who was part of our group, so he was choppin it up wit us for a minute.

so Suge's into fat chicks now?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2012, 11:15:17 AM »
aka i was kissing suge's ass while he macked on the bitch i took to the bar and bought drinks for

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2012, 11:30:53 AM »
aka i was kissing suge's ass while he macked on the bitch i took to the bar and bought drinks for

so how much does sucking dick on message boards pay again?

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2012, 11:58:10 AM »

Prolly more than they pay aspiring jewish rappers with no drawing power to perform at bars.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2012, 12:04:13 PM »

Prolly more than they pay aspiring jewish rappers with no drawing power to perform at bars.

we gettin 300 bux to perform next saturday....how much do u get for suckin dick? lets compare and contrast.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: May 12, 2012, 12:14:04 PM »

we gettin 300 bux to perform next saturday....how much do u get for suckin dick? lets compare and contrast.
Run this question by Orit first, get the answer and then we can put our data together and figure this thing out.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2012, 12:15:11 PM »
Orit does BJs for free, you just have to get her drunk first

V2DHeart

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2012, 12:49:31 PM »
Pic's, and shit stained drawers or it didn't happen
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2012, 12:55:11 PM »

Run this question by Orit first, get the answer and then we can put our data together and figure this thing out.

can we get ur sister in on it?

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2012, 03:04:38 PM »

can we get ur sister in on it?
Only if you sister eats my sister's box first. We know the gay gene runs rampant in the Maimon lineage.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2012, 03:16:17 PM »
We know the gay gene runs rampant in the Maimon lineage.

Sikotic™

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2012, 03:43:38 PM »

Oh shit, I'm dressed like Michael Jackson on Halloween (in an award winning costume might I add). You got me Elior.

You brother puts his hands down men's pants while they kiss him in the middle of March. The fag gene is in you too, kid. You can't fight it forever.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2012, 04:17:49 PM »

Oh shit, I'm dressed like Michael Jackson on Halloween (in an award winning costume might I add). You got me Elior.

You brother puts his hands down men's pants while they kiss him in the middle of March. The fag gene is in you too, kid. You can't fight it forever.

lol keep takin shots at my brother as I make fun of YOU.. In all honesty, though, u look more homo than he does in that outfit boy. U look more like a gay disco pimp from the 80s than Michael Jackson.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 04:20:30 PM by NIKCC »

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2012, 04:36:29 PM »
Out of sympathy, I've given you every picture you've tried to use against me. The fact that you store that shit in your hard drive and resize it to fit in your avatar is proof I'm winning. Even more proof is showing up to my job with a homie to try to fuck me up and the only thing that ended up happening to me were the tears I got from laughing so hard at you.

I don't even have to make fun of you. You're a walking punchline. You're the real life Malibu's Most Wanted. Nothing I can say about you is funnier than your life.

THA SAUCE HOUSE