Author Topic: LeBron wins MVP award  (Read 1230 times)

Sccit

Re: LeBron wins MVP award
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 01:03:04 PM »
^while kobe gets blown out so hard, it's impossible to choke at the end cause it's garbage time already

7 even gets bragging rights over NIK because his team swept away the Lakers last year lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 04:09:46 PM »
bring up the fact that lebron choked (once again), and watch lil biebs get emotional. works every time.

Emotional? I'm talking basketball lol.

More like bring up the fact you're a pussy ass bitch & you go more inactive than you've been in ten years lmfao. Bitch.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 04:16:13 PM »
In what world the Pacers are deeper than the Spurs ?

The Pacers are a good team in the Eastern Conf ... Spurs, OKC, Lakers , Clippers and Grizz would win a series against them.

I'm not sure where did I say losing to the Pacers without Bosh was a shame ?  Heat is still going to win this series ..

The Eastern Conf has been weaker than the West for a decade +( and this year is even worse with all these injuries) ... this is just fact , 10 of the last 13 titles ( since MJ retired) have been won by the West and only 3 of these 10 Finals were closed .

lol & nine of the ten was the Spurs & Lakers. The two teams with the most talent in the last ten years.

I can say the East dominated the decade before. It's all about having by far the best team in the league. The next decade will be run by Miami & OKC & the rest of the league won't come close. It's why the NBA is so much worse than the MLB & the NFL. But the Pacers are a really good team. If they could add a guy like Deron Williams, they could join the elite. Talent at all ends of the floor.

Anyway, I was speaking to you...or anyone for that matter. Just stating if you really don't think the Heat would of won by 20 with Bosh in the lineup, you're loco.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 04:25:09 PM »
bring up the fact that lebron choked (once again), and watch lil biebs get emotional. works every time.

More like bring up the fact you're a pussy ass bitch & you go more inactive than you've been in ten years lmfao. Bitch.

if only u were straight, there wouldnt be nearly as much hostility in your posts.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 04:40:36 PM »

if only u were straight, there wouldnt be nearly as much hostility in your posts.

If only you weren't a pussy ass bitch, then you'd answer the actual questions at hand instead of jerking off your created alias friend.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 04:46:19 PM »

If only you weren't a pussy ass bitch, then you'd answer the actual questions at hand instead of jerking off your created alias friend.

whats the question, gayboy? all i see is u fingerbanging urself while making homosexual posts about lebron.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2012, 04:48:36 PM »

whats the question, gayboy? all i see is u fingerbanging urself while making homosexual posts about lebron.

Get back to Tha-G Spot & stop being a selective reader, bitchboy. & where do you see that? Reaching, pussy.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2012, 04:52:06 PM »
Just ask the question, gayboy... No one wants to read through your homosexually driven essays.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2012, 05:01:56 PM »
Did you know that LeBron is 58% from free throw on his career in the last minute of 1 possession games?.. smfh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 05:06:03 PM »
lmao, you try so hard.

So moral of the story, NIK is a bitch. Brian is gay for NIK at absurd levels.

I mean, NIK. You can act like he did it because he "knew you were out"...but what's wrong with later tonight? Tomorrow? Sunday? It's not like you were visiting Cali & this was a one night type shit. If you really want to, stop being a bitch...or just shut the fuck up.

You stay dodging, NIK. You're a pussy. I posted what the deal was. You're running from it. You have the problem with him. You know where he'll be. You go see him. Don't flip it like "Oh, why don't you wanna come to me show, huh?!?" because it's been clear for years now that you're the one whose "going to teach him a lesson". So do it...or shut the fuck up.

There is only 3-4 spots on sunset the do hip hop shows, the key club, the whisky and hollywood bar and grill.  Sean Heally runs all the shows at the key club and they are always pay for play, same with the whisky.  Hollywood bar and grill is a little different but it is basically depends on the promoters.  Usually the spot would give the performer like 20 tickets that cost like 10-20 bucks and you gotta sale those so you can actually perform.  Then they might give you like an extra 20 tickets so you can pocket those or give them away.  Are ya'll headlining?  Cause normally the headliner will get paid, but they are getting paid by all of the opening acts doing their pay for play.  But if ya'll got it like that more power to ya...

LOL, probably funnier than NIK running away from meeting up with Sik, is him sprinting at full speed away from this. Classic. Probably post of the year just on the basis of how hard it was dodged by the three-hundred dollar man, himself.

yes...i'm lying about a show which i've invited peeps from here to. smart thinkin, cocksucker cham.

1. You yourself doesn't know where it is. What you say, "Ayo, nigga. Come through to my show...it's somewhere on Sunset."

2. Where is the proof you invited these peeps? I mean, that's a pretty safe cover. Can't really prove it without the help of your "friend" aliases holding you down.

3. Even if Sik went to that shit & you were on stage. It wouldn't prove him a thing. He'd have to go in with you to see A. You're not paying general admission to get in. B. You're not paying to perform. C. To see that you, yourself, personally, within a group of people, is getting three hundred dollars to do the show.

4. You can still just man up & go to his job like you said you would.

A good DJ would get $500 a night to provide complete entertainment for a big party costing thousands to throw. Some bar is going to throw some no-name, unproven rapper who copies the sound of music that's fifteen years out of style $300 dollars while performing with 3-4 other people who will also get $300 dollars? To do a set of probably 3-4 songs, that will last for about twenty minutes tops of the bars night? The bar doesn't make the thousand+ in two hours that it would have to dish out to you, let alone performing for twenty minutes. It's arguably more unrealistic than you making "7 racks a phone call" LMAO.

***5 (here's a good one). Have somebody video tape you guys on stage in your entirety. I would be pretty impressed if that footage could possibly surface.

btw, show is at Casey's

613 South Grand Avenue  Los Angeles, CA 90017

See you there?
Not even close to Sunset like you originally "believed" it would be.

Something tells me you didn't (or still don't) know the location of your debut concert because you're not really a factor in the show. We already know you're not makin $300. Most likely, you're gonna hand towels and water bottles to rappers on stage. But hey, whatever gets your foot in the door, Elior. Just stop the bullshittin, even if its your forte.

I could probably find more. Just a bunch of things of you being called out & not responding with your long ass, in depth responses. Because you're the most defensive person whose ever logged on. For whatever reason, now, after ten years of being some e-badass whose called people out, rebutted to every post that was directed at you, NOW you've decided to ignore them.

It's because you're a liar, a pussy, a straight up bitch & you can't handle it fucking with your created life you tried building through the internet. LMAO.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 05:17:30 PM »
there's no way Lebron is the GOAT....the Greatest of All Time is this guy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2012, 05:19:49 PM »
^Only player ever to win MVP, Coach of the Year & Executive of the Year. Incredible.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2012, 06:35:43 PM »
And two of those awards are irrelevant. Bird = 8th best player off all time.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2012, 06:47:12 PM »
::)

bird > mj > russell > anyone else

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2012, 08:12:11 PM »

Really? I got him easy Top five. Probably second to MJ.