Author Topic: Big Boi Talks New Solo Album, Updates On Outkast  (Read 240 times)

doggfather

Big Boi Talks New Solo Album, Updates On Outkast
« on: May 16, 2012, 03:16:01 AM »
Big Boi talks about the direction of his new album and gives an update on the rumored Outkast reunion.

read full here:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.19755/title.big-boi-talks-new-solo-album-updates-on-outkast
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Big Boi Talks New Solo Album, Updates On Outkast
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 04:05:21 AM »
I hope Outkast does another album.  Music fans need them now.  Just as long as their next album doesn't disappoint like the idlewild soundtrack did.  Far as i'm concerned outkast is the real kings of the south.  And i'm not the only one who feels that way either.  Is it scarface or UGK?  Perhaps!  I haven't heard much of their songs to decide on them. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 03:34:40 PM »
I hope Outkast does another album.  Music fans need them now.  Just as long as their next album doesn't disappoint like the idlewild soundtrack did.  Far as i'm concerned outkast is the real kings of the south.  And i'm not the only one who feels that way either.  Is it scarface or UGK?  Perhaps!  I haven't heard much of their songs to decide on them. 
it's tip.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 03:45:27 PM »
Big Boi's last album was one of the best albums of the past few years IMO.  Ready for some more.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 05:04:39 PM »
Andre doesn't even want to rap anymore on his songs

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 06:14:34 PM »
Big Boi's last album was one of the best albums of the past few years IMO.  Ready for some more.

Indeed ! One of the few albums that dropped recently that can be listened to from top to bottom.

Matty

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 06:50:42 PM »
it's tip.

:laugh:

midwestryder

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 07:08:28 PM »
it's tip.
it's scarface not tip . scarface is the only real king of the south . without scarface their would be no outkast,UGK,tip,8Ball& MJG,ludacris,slim thug, david banner, or big k.r.i.t. at all. tip is no king.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 07:09:20 PM »
it's tip.

:laugh:
ask scarface.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 07:10:54 PM »
it's tip.
it's scarface not tip . scarface is the only real king of the south . without scarface their would be no outkast,UGK,tip,8Ball& MJG,ludacris,slim thug, david banner, or big k.r.i.t. at all. tip is no king.
read my last post !!!!!!!!!

doggfather

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 03:30:25 AM »
Andre doesn't even want to rap anymore on his songs

source???
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ