Author Topic: Who has beef with Drunken Master AKA MiNORITY AKA WHOREORITY AKA ANTI-racist,etc  (Read 380 times)

min0rity

btw whats up OWEN...long time no hear...what you been up to man??

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
tsk tsk tsk

they dont make beef threads like they used to
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I luv Coochie

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck YOu PAY ME!
Look, kid, >< or whatever it is, tell me what the point of this thread is but to let all the combined PMT of the board out. I used to have beef with Min0rity, but you think I'm gonna waste my time bringing it up, when I could be doing something else.

You just some newbie; I've been around for time. I was here in 2001. Don't tell me to hush up.
Hush up

I luv Coochie

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck YOu PAY ME!
u did call me a spic.

Go to the JAY LENO RACIST AGAINST MEXICAN thread.

OH SO YOUR DON CORN??? yeah i called you a spic cuz you called me a chink! dumbass..but that was 2weeks ago BEFORE THE RACISM RULE WAS CREATED AND NOW YOU STILL CALLING ME CHINK COUGH COUGH COUGH

I anit gonna call u chink no more how bout that.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
Yo all i wanna know is where this came from :

";FROM MEXICO CITY, MEXICO TO SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA, THESE CULTURAL DIFFERENCE IS WHAT MAKES THE WORLD SO INTERESTING AND BEAUTIFUL, THERE IS SO MUCH WONDERFUL THINGS TO LEARN FROM EACH AND EVERY DIFFERENT CULTURES";

cos u needs to replace IS with ARE and Much with MANY and take that goddamn S off of cultures.....an that aint no diss just if ya gonna have a sig. make it right bro

...now can we all just get along....

....or as michael jackson said..i just wanna be friends, i have so much love to give

DPG4lyfe

im jus waiting for gay ass jome to locc this thread any minuite now ::)

S.G.V.

lol i dont even take this minority/drunkern masteroni cat serious....>< ...if ur don cron...then ur an idiot n u need to shut the fuck up..cuz ur makin all latinos look bad....

Jome

im jus waiting for gay ass jome to locc this thread any minuite now ::)

Well, at least I'm not a 13 year old netgangbanger jumping into any beef I can possibly find on the board.
I'ma let this stay open, and let webgangers like yourself look like a total idiot.

You're just jumping into the beef as long as you know you're in plural against the one getting picked on.
You had nothing to do with NIK, but you picked on him because everybody else did, and now you're jumping at Drunken_Master because everybody else does.
Now you wanna be a crip because it's "in".. you're nothing but a follower.

DPG4lyfe

hmmm lets think about this me and SGV were tha first ppl to hate this queer. i only play around wit NIK he iz my homie he knowz that we use to have beef but we squashed it. and u dont know me ive been in La Quadentha before i even knew who Snoop Dogg waz!

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It aint even about Mexican and Asians... you had a right to be mad for him callin you a chink, who wouldn't? Just like when you call people Wetbacks.. but you just fucked up and assumed  we were all on his side... just cuz we didnt get mad dont mean we thought it was ok...

Don Corn's stupid too... I bet he's like 14...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

Well, at least I'm not a 13 year old netgangbanger jumping into any beef I can possibly find on the board.
I'ma let this stay open, and let webgangers like yourself look like a total idiot.

You're just jumping into the beef as long as you know you're in plural against the one getting picked on.
You had nothing to do with NIK, but you picked on him because everybody else did, and now you're jumping at Drunken_Master because everybody else does.
Now you wanna be a crip because it's "in".. you're nothing but a follower.
actually jome...hes the one who brought this guy to my attention...

Jome

actually jome...hes the one who brought this guy to my attention...

Yeah, probably because you slept on Drunken_Master..  :P

S.G.V.

Yeah, probably because you slept on Drunken_Master..  :P
yes...i wish i wouldve kept sleeping..he disturbed my rest

TheSheriff

Let's get this out of our systems:

Fuck chinks. Fuck wetbacks. Fuck everyone. Everyone sucks.

Now that's out of the way-I mean, if you wanna beef, beef like Tech says, properly. So, you ass-spelunking maggots, gimme your best. Get this shit out of your system.

I'll start it off: SGV, you suck more ass than Puffy.

Actually, it strikes me, there's no point. I mean, what do you hope to solve?

So, yeah, like you say, hush up.

Min0rity: I've been on a break. You got my MSN? owenedwards@hotmail.com

S.G.V.

^^what the fuck did u say?...u made bout as much sense as trizz....