Poll

Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?

Yes
9 (27.3%)
No
5 (15.2%)
He is too akward and scared to do it
8 (24.2%)
He will make an excuse as to why he can't
7 (21.2%)
MO looks like a cracked out urkel
4 (12.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?  (Read 6721 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should Elior Make A Youtube Video Addressing His Haters?
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2012, 09:51:25 PM »
meanwhile all Elinor can do is call him lazy eye?  really??  how insecure are you?

says the tard who calls me lazy eye based on a photoshopped picture. Nik's comebacks >>> yours.

i call you sperm eye, there's a difference.  your eye isn't lazy, it's filled with sperm.

i've come to the conclusion that Rapsodie logs in to the forum and immediately goes to my recent posts and replies to every one of them...pretty stalkerish.
crack you stay losing you honkey inbred

Sikotic™

« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2012, 10:02:14 PM »

Clint's videos were way better though.

real shit...and he looks like way less of a nerd too
Well, coming from a guy who had his mom sew Laker patches on his jeans, you do understand that what you just said doesn't hold much weight, right?

u the biggest fraud on this site....the words of nwa whoorider held more weight than the shit u say on here.
LOL @ Elior throwing insults at me left and right, then abandoning them when they don't stick.

A fraud is someone who talks about how badly they wanna fuck someone up, but doesn't show up to do the job.
A fraud is someone who is ashamed of their wealthy Jewish upbringing in Woodland Hills and tries hard to downplay it.
A fraud is someone who gets charged with possession with intent to distribute and turns around and blames it on his girl because he's scared to spend a night in jail.
A fraud is someone who brags about fuckin dimes all day, but fell in love with an ugly fat bitch.

Shall I go on? I can do this all day, kid.

a fraud is some1 who makes up lies to ride nuts and acts like they didn't skip town when confronted :D
Lies? Please tell me where I lied.

Did you not promise to fuck me up, but didn't?
Do you not live in a predominantly wealthy area (Woodland Hills)?
Did you not have your bitch cover your ass because you didn't want to go to jail?
Was the girl I mentioned above NOT the same fat bitch you fell in love with?

Go ahead and change the topic again. It's typical of you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #107 on: May 22, 2012, 10:06:23 PM »
shit, even if i fucked the ugliest girl to ever live, that would still be 1-up on you
Kid, you didn't just fucked the ugliest girl in the world. You fell in love with her LMAO.

On top of that, you pimped her out to some simp to fuck her for money. Jesus Christ, Elior, how do you look yourself in the mirror?

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

blcxm

« Reply #108 on: May 23, 2012, 12:24:47 AM »
wtf, did nik pimp out fatalie?

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2012, 01:27:07 AM »
Damn you was pimimpin these hoes too Sciit!??

Wowzers!!!

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2012, 01:53:23 AM »
^Easy with the novels bro.

But see. I know you were with that ugly bitch & you never talked about girls again after that. That's what I know. You? You just make things up. You're pathetic & you know it. It's cool. I'd be angry as fuck if I was you too lmao.

lol@"novels" when u wrote twice as much as me..

like i said, peeps who post here have seen me wit beatage and have vouched for it.....wheres ur proof that u aint gay? i'm still waitin. even if ur real life friend/lover (xzibit444) comes in here and says he seen u pull, it would still be better than nothin. where he at?

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2012, 01:56:36 AM »

Clint's videos were way better though.

real shit...and he looks like way less of a nerd too
Well, coming from a guy who had his mom sew Laker patches on his jeans, you do understand that what you just said doesn't hold much weight, right?

u the biggest fraud on this site....the words of nwa whoorider held more weight than the shit u say on here.
LOL @ Elior throwing insults at me left and right, then abandoning them when they don't stick.

A fraud is someone who talks about how badly they wanna fuck someone up, but doesn't show up to do the job.
A fraud is someone who is ashamed of their wealthy Jewish upbringing in Woodland Hills and tries hard to downplay it.
A fraud is someone who gets charged with possession with intent to distribute and turns around and blames it on his girl because he's scared to spend a night in jail.
A fraud is someone who brags about fuckin dimes all day, but fell in love with an ugly fat bitch.

Shall I go on? I can do this all day, kid.

a fraud is some1 who makes up lies to ride nuts and acts like they didn't skip town when confronted :D
Lies? Please tell me where I lied.

Did you not promise to fuck me up, but didn't?
Do you not live in a predominantly wealthy area (Woodland Hills)?
Did you not have your bitch cover your ass because you didn't want to go to jail?
Was the girl I mentioned above NOT the same fat bitch you fell in love with?

Go ahead and change the topic again. It's typical of you.

i promised that u will pay for bein a lil bitch and that promise still stands :)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: May 23, 2012, 02:18:02 AM »
shit, even if i fucked the ugliest girl to ever live, that would still be 1-up on you
Kid, you didn't just fucked the ugliest girl in the world. You fell in love with her LMAO.

On top of that, you pimped her out to some simp to fuck her for money. Jesus Christ, Elior, how do you look yourself in the mirror?

How much of that story is true Nik? I mean, did you really push your girlfriend to fuck some pitiful rich guy so he will give her money for a nosejob and such? This would be fucked up on so many levels...  :-X
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Quadruple OG

« Reply #113 on: May 23, 2012, 06:31:46 AM »
The bar has already been set for Forum Youtube Disses

blast from the past.
Clint Dogg is an O.G.
i never understood how that kid Okka managed to piss him off so much,lol

The streets are demanding a NIKCC/Clint Dogg youtube collabo dissing the forums.

blcxm

« Reply #114 on: May 23, 2012, 07:44:24 AM »
The streets are demanding a NIKCC/Clint Dogg youtube collabo dissing the forums.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #115 on: May 23, 2012, 07:55:23 AM »

How much of that story is true Nik? I mean, did you really push your girlfriend to fuck some pitiful rich guy so he will give her money for a nosejob and such? This would be fucked up on so many levels...  :-X

Lol sounds like a pimp to me...
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: May 23, 2012, 07:59:09 AM »

In the real world, outside of "Boyz N Da Hood", that equals a despicable human being.. just like niggers who shoot random people for their wallet aren't admireable either
No, it's not a sin

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #117 on: May 23, 2012, 08:04:09 AM »

In the real world, outside of "Boyz N Da Hood", that equals a despicable human being.. just like niggers who shoot random people for their wallet aren't admireable either

How is being a manager/security in the oldest profession ever despicable?!? And how is this comparable to a random shooting? Next thing you gonna say is weed makes you go crazy....

Smfh wowzers.
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: May 23, 2012, 08:07:42 AM »

How much of that story is true Nik? I mean, did you really push your girlfriend to fuck some pitiful rich guy so he will give her money for a nosejob and such? This would be fucked up on so many levels...  :-X

How is being a manager/security in the oldest profession ever despicable?!? And how is this comparable to a random shooting? Next thing you gonna say is weed makes you go crazy....

Smfh wowzers.

It was his GIRLFRIEND OF THREE YEARS not some random professional hooker you crazy fuck. Besides, that wealthy dude wasn't just in for busting a nut, he was a pitiful lovefool. She had a bad conscience (for very good reason) and he was like "take the money bitch, your nose is ugly as hell, you need it". Despicable.
No, it's not a sin

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #119 on: May 23, 2012, 08:18:57 AM »

How much of that story is true Nik? I mean, did you really push your girlfriend to fuck some pitiful rich guy so he will give her money for a nosejob and such? This would be fucked up on so many levels...  :-X

Smfh wowzers.

It was his GIRLFRIEND OF THREE YEARS not some random professional hooker you crazy fuck. Besides, that wealthy dude wasn't just in for busting a nut, he was a pitiful lovefool. She had a bad conscience (for very good reason) and he was like "take the money bitch, your nose is ugly as hell, you need it". Despicable.

Lol his girlfriend... Wowzers you getting mad like that was his wife... And even then who cares... You taking sex too much to the heart... You must have been cheated on lately and often.

Bitch should have took the money...

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.