Author Topic: Slaughterhouse: welcome to our house finished, and PUSHED BACK again!!!  (Read 547 times)

Portugoal

I'm really curious to hear this record. I haven't heard much from Eminem in the last few years, so let's see if he has improved his production skills.

Damn.. how much do you want him to improve?   Because you can't get any better than perfection.   And from the first time we ever heard of Em producing he had already reached perfection with his work on the first D12 album and then the Eminem Show, 8 Mile, and Get Rich or Die Trying.  Even little spot production the opening track on Nas God's Son album and the "Rock City" joint for Royce, was already the leading shit in the industry.

Eminem :heart: Infinite

doggfather

why is every album crooked i is involved in getting pushed back. this sucks big time!!!

sad, but tru!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
that eminem beat on god's son is also one of the worst on an otherwise great album. most of eminem's beats are straight up shitty, well mixed or otherwise. if we were talking about foods it would be like chewing on a piece of cardboard.

Some well cooked cardboard though :P.

Nah Em has made some really dope beats in his time, "Runnin'", "Renegade", "Til I Collapse", "The Way I Am", "Criminal", "Don't Approach Me", "Lose Yourself", "Don't Come Down", "Moss Jenkins" I could go on. A lot of the shit he did on "Loyal To The Game" was subpar though, really tarnished his production image.

that runnn remix sucked....the beat ws good but he ruined it with the gay hook

I didn't have a problem with the hook, that chipmunk sample shit was all the rage back then, word to Kanye

LOL, shit and that was when kanye was actually good. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

sav

"Our House" (feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey) (Produced by Alex Da Kid) is apparently the next single...

Triple OG Rapsodie

"Our House" (feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey) (Produced by Alex Da Kid) is apparently the next single...

Wonder if it's related to this song:

Hack Wilson - real

Wonder if it's related to this song:

that'd be dope, i always liked that song