Author Topic: the Nikcc saga  (Read 1024 times)

Remedy360

Re: the Nikcc saga
« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2012, 05:33:08 PM »
this epic saga is 10 years in the making. Nikcc is like a big indestructible red dragon in a cave.
new slayers come and go every year or so, but Nikcc still stands firmly on his feet.

LOL

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2012, 09:20:36 PM »
cuz they bitches....and i never "ducked out" of a meeting with sik. i went there once, and he ran away. after that, everything was fabricated by him. all i been sayin is that he WILL pay, but i aint goin back 2 his work 2 do it. we'll wait till he grows a pair and shows up at an L.A.M.B show 8)
LOL guess I'll never get what's coming to me then.

hard 2 sock some1 when they runnin away, my friend..
It's even harder to hit someone when you're sitting comfortably at the driver side of your truck. Keep spinning things, Elior.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2012, 08:27:49 AM »
its just like the Godfather-trilogy. when is someone going to put out a bounty for Nikcc?
wouldnt be surpsided if it happen in due time, i feel violent tension n energy in this section nowadays
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 08:35:13 AM by OG Mike Madsen »

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 05:27:31 PM »
ON air!!!! Guest Call-in
    (310) 861-2335

www.twzradio.com
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2012, 05:48:01 AM »
In the beginning there was no Sccit hate.  Sccit was putting in a lot of good work at the forum.  He was a moderator in most of it's sections, he even did the fantasy record label forum that him and I came up with.  It was all love and everything was all good.  That's like the 01' and 02' era.

Then Sccit was pretty outspoken.  He earned his beefs with big time OG's like MDogg and Techniec pretty honestly.  Going at Mdogg's sister and then with Tech he used to call him Faghan and shit, and that was not long after the Afghan war and back in those times.  It was still mostly love though.  Sccit put together the dubcc compilation that featured all amateur artists who posted here on the dubcc, so to be able to do that you know he had a lot of connects and support here at the forum.  Even though you had a lot of haters on the outskirts.

The turning point was actually when the West Coast started to fade again.  Dre had lead a resurgence in West Coast and rap music in general, and that run actually lasted till the end of 04' with G Unit still running shit.

But after the West Coast fell and the music took a bad turn a lot of the OG's stopped posting at the forum.  A lot of newbees came on here who didn't really have love for the West Coast and more just wanted an online community where they could vent and take out their post-adolescent frustrations on somebody.  So then a lot of dull people with little to say for themselves started dedicating their lives to gossiping about Sccit.

And the rest is history my friends...
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2012, 05:55:12 AM »
^Man I joined here in 2003 and one of the first threads I saw was Nik making a long post addressing all kinds of niggas talking shit to them as some sort of last post before he leaves the forum cause everybody hates him or something like that. Obviously, he didn't actually leave. They never do.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2012, 09:11:47 AM »
In the beginning there was no Sccit hate.  Sccit was putting in a lot of good work at the forum.  He was a moderator in most of it's sections, he even did the fantasy record label forum that him and I came up with.  It was all love and everything was all good.  That's like the 01' and 02' era.

Then Sccit was pretty outspoken.  He earned his beefs with big time OG's like MDogg and Techniec pretty honestly.  Going at Mdogg's sister and then with Tech he used to call him Faghan and shit, and that was not long after the Afghan war and back in those times.  It was still mostly love though.  Sccit put together the dubcc compilation that featured all amateur artists who posted here on the dubcc, so to be able to do that you know he had a lot of connects and support here at the forum.  Even though you had a lot of haters on the outskirts.

The turning point was actually when the West Coast started to fade again.  Dre had lead a resurgence in West Coast and rap music in general, and that run actually lasted till the end of 04' with G Unit still running shit.

But after the West Coast fell and the music took a bad turn a lot of the OG's stopped posting at the forum.  A lot of newbees came on here who didn't really have love for the West Coast and more just wanted an online community where they could vent and take out their post-adolescent frustrations on somebody.  So then a lot of dull people with little to say for themselves started dedicating their lives to gossiping about Sccit.

And the rest is history my friends...

10 years so far -> the Nikcc saga  8)

here's to another 10 years  :beer:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CWMSF60vtpk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CWMSF60vtpk</a>
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 09:22:24 AM by OG Michael Madsen »

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2012, 11:24:58 AM »
Never had any trouble with dude but being here since '06 and reading into a lot of the beef that took place even before that, I got a pretty good idea about how he established to be the most hated person on DubCC.

Not that it's all his fault, it always takes two to tango. I just don't get how some people think that ANY bullshit thread they make is funny just cuz Nik's name is in the title.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2012, 04:07:06 PM »
lets kill NIK