Author Topic: Sticky: Official UEFA Euro 2012 Thread  (Read 2681 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Official UEFA Euro 2012 Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2012, 07:32:39 AM »
Still not convinced by Portugal. They were outclassed by Germany, had a weird lucky win against Denmark and beat the horrible Dutch. I won't even mention Czechs as a quarterfinals opponent.

I just don't think that Ronaldo alone is enough against stronger teams.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2012, 09:47:57 AM »
Still not convinced by Portugal. They were outclassed by Germany, had a weird lucky win against Denmark and beat the horrible Dutch. I won't even mention Czechs as a quarterfinals opponent.

Even as a German I can't agree with this. The German team still hasn't reached its full potential tho.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2012, 09:56:58 AM »

Even as a German I can't agree with this. The German team still hasn't reached its full potential tho.

Then again, you're the type who wished the team to fail because your darling wasn't expected to play. Then you didn't apologize after he played 90 minutes in each game. Then you shitted on German fans and became apologetic for the future deeds of Greek players.

... so basically your opinion on that matter is not exactly warranted by your nationality. You're probably the type who doesn't have a jersey or a flag.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

EAZY-LI

« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2012, 01:38:22 PM »
So I take it France was scared of Germany

scared of a team that they beat like 3 months ago ? yeah right

its always best to win a game and no one assumes what team there going to play
both germany and France might not make to the semi's

lmao. But England ftw eh?  :D

England is a joke as always.

1 world cup 2 world wars  :laugh: now shut it nazi boy
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2012, 05:03:11 PM »

Then again, you're the type who wished the team to fail because your darling wasn't expected to play. Then you didn't apologize after he played 90 minutes in each game. Then you shitted on German fans and became apologetic for the future deeds of Greek players.

... so basically your opinion on that matter is not exactly warranted by your nationality. You're probably the type who doesn't have a jersey or a flag.

yeah, I'm rather neutral and want the better team to win / just see some good football. After all, there are just 11 guys playing who have no connection to me apart from an imagined  group identity .
(To clear things up, I'm a Dortmund supporter but I've become much more calm about it too. After all, it's just entertainment)
'Apologize because Hummels was allowed to play ?  :D lmao

Shitted on German fans? Yeah I'll shit on anybody who acts like an idiot.

Oh yeah you were absolutely right, the Greeks were brutal. These thugs absolutely proved your point and tried to slaughter the German players.

And yeah I don't have a flag or jersey. I don't like to get ripped off and pay 90 € for a kit, and these flags and whatnot look very sill< . But you can be assured that I had a good time tonight, drank some beers  at the cloub house of my home football club and went to the pub afterwards. 
Sorry that I'm not a sheep and act like a 'proud German' despite not having accomplished on a personal level.

Btw do you agree that Germany outclassed Portugal?

Lunatic

« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2012, 05:08:03 PM »
Portugal were by no means "outclassed" by Germany.

And they don't only have Ronaldo.. Moutinho & Nani have had great tournaments & are great players..not too mention Pepe & Coentrao who are world class.. Veloso & Alves have had good tournaments also.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2012, 05:24:27 PM »

yeah, I'm rather neutral and want the better team to win / just see some good football. After all, there are just 11 guys playing who have no connection to me apart from an imagined  group identity .
(To clear things up, I'm a Dortmund supporter but I've become much more calm about it too. After all, it's just entertainment)
'Apologize because Hummels was allowed to play ?  :D lmao

Oh yeah you were absolutely right, the Greeks were brutal. These thugs absolutely proved your point and tried to slaughter the German players.

And yeah I don't have a flag or jersey. I don't like to get ripped off and pay 90 € for a kit, and these flags and whatnot look very sill< . But you can be assured that I had a good time tonight, drank some beers  at the cloub house of my home football club and went to the pub afterwards. 
Sorry that I'm not a sheep and act like a 'proud German' despite not having accomplished on a personal level.

Btw do you agree that Germany outclassed Portugal?

That's exactly how I pictured you to be... in my opinion it is something to envy if someone is still so alive and into something, can get emotions and enjoyment through it... honestly, I miss the days when I could still cry after tough losses. Not because crying is fun or because I'm a masochist, it's just great to relate to something and to really feel something. Life can be so annoyingly dull, therefore I'm really not proud of being "more calm" about anything... whether it's sports or anything else. Passion isn't bad at all, as long as you're not hurting anyone because of it.

Germany didn't outclass them, but they kept things under control. They knew they can live with a draw and played accordingly. It's not pretty but more mature than trying to go 4-0 in every game of a tournament. Probably also a by-product of the Chelsea game.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2012, 06:49:38 PM »
Watching the Germans and Greeks play today was like watching a high-school team play against a grade 1 class. Germany should have had 6 or 7 goals. Greece only really had that one chance. At least they scored on it though. I do think it may have been slightly closer had Karagounis been there, but I couldn't imagine any way this Greek team could beat this German team.

bouli77

« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2012, 11:47:48 PM »
France was just pathetic against Sweden ... forget about "calculation" ... players thought it would be an easy win and got destroyed/outhustled by an already eliminated team which wanted it more ( how pathetic it is ).

I thought our players will get it this time but no ... this generation will never get it ... they sure don't have the mental and smarts necessary to have a shot at winning a such competition

i won't be so despondent about it, but yeah i understand where you're coming from...

what struck me was the lack of tactical discipline that we had in the other games... it's unacceptable in a european tournament. and the lack of aerial presence. i think maybe if giroud had been a starter for the game, it would have been more suited for the team we were playing against.

we were outclassed and we didn't show the spirit to come back... very bad way to prepare the game against spain.

then again we still had more possession, shot more off target and on target, and could have equalized several times and even lead in the beignning of the game. so let's not be too harsh on our team and wait and see, even though spain are the clear favorites.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2012, 03:26:25 PM »
Great game by Italy. Should've ended it a long time ago. England was pathetic.

Italy is the team I'm rooting for this time. Never thought I'd say that  ;D

EAZY-LI

« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2012, 03:43:08 PM »
Great game by Italy. Should've ended it a long time ago. England was pathetic.

Italy is the team I'm rooting for this time. Never thought I'd say that  ;D

Italy are just shirt pulling cheating little bastards! but no excuses england are shit to many foreign cunts in our premier league!
The Boyz N Tha Hood Are Always Hard
But Some Times The Boyz Leave Tha Hood
And Roll With God....

Rest In Peace Eric (Eazy-E) Wright
1964-1995

Lunatic

« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2012, 07:45:31 PM »
The 4 best teams are in the semi finals.

bouli77

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2012, 04:26:17 AM »

exactly. most competitive semi finals in a long time. i'd say since the Euro 2000 where there were Italy, Netherlands, Portugal & France.

Fraxxx

« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2012, 08:21:55 AM »

And yeah I don't have a flag or jersey. I don't like to get ripped off and pay 90 € for a kit, and these flags and whatnot look very sill< .

+ fucking 1

Hopefully Portugal can do something about Spain's ball possession/dominance bullshit tactic. An early goal for Portugal would make the whole game much more interesting. I'm not worried about Germany - Italy, that's a damn classic! 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Lunatic

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2012, 08:55:43 AM »
Hopefully Portugal can do something about Spain's ball possession/dominance bullshit tactic. An early goal for Portugal would make the whole game much more interesting. I'm not worried about Germany - Italy, that's a damn classic! 8)
I hope so as well..Our midfield in Veloso, Meireles & Moutinho will work tirelessly.