Author Topic: 2pac bootleg dvds (?)  (Read 390 times)

Gangsta187

• Lil Geezy
2pac bootleg dvds (?)
« on: June 05, 2012, 11:14:43 PM »
whats up guys

other then Remembering Makaveli Series and Born Busy ,are there any other dvds that got leaked that I might of sleep on or forgotten about?
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 11:18:08 PM by Gangsta187 »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Re: 2pac bootleg dvds (?)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 11:32:15 PM »
whats up guys

other then Remembering Makaveli Series and Born Busy ,are there any other dvds that got leaked that I might of sleep on or forgotten about?

yes

Gangsta187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 09:11:47 AM »
whats up guys

yes

name them, which bootlegs am i missing?

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 09:49:51 AM »
whats up guys

yes

inside death row vol.1 2 & 3 the ohio concert footage, the 2pac video collection....some of em are not leaked publicly but can be found ;) 

Gangsta187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 10:30:41 AM »
whats up guys

yes

inside death row vol.1 2 & 3 the ohio concert footage, the 2pac video collection....some of em are not leaked publicly but can be found ;) 

isn't inside death row series official release, and not bootleg?
i actual have that 2pac video collection on my external hard drive forgot i have it. i think that concert footage is in there also.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 11:45:43 AM »
whats up guys

yes

i actual have that 2pac video collection on my external hard drive forgot i have it. i think that concert footage is in there also.

inside death row series was never officially released, the ohio footage was leaked in clips but im talking about the full uncut concert here  

Gangsta187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 09:03:36 PM »
whats up guys

yes

inside death row series was never officially released, the ohio footage was leaked in clips but im talking about the full uncut concert here  

I though I saw Inside Death Row dvds in HMV a few years ago.  I've checked my external hard drive and the footage I got in there is 2pac Live In Maryland.

Gotta search for the dvds and the full Ohio concert. Maybe i'll be lucky and find them.

There should be a thread in this forum where we post all the 2pac OGs , unreleased , and bootleg footage that we have.