Author Topic: The Jokerr - "The Maestro" Tech N9ne Diss  (Read 871 times)

Eric - Dubcnn.com

Re: The Jokerr - "The Maestro" Tech N9ne Diss
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 11:40:56 PM »
where is tech n9ne n hopsin on the list?

They're not on the list because I have actual industry knowledge of what people get paid unlike some of the people on this forum who speak in pure ignorance.   :laugh:

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 11:42:36 PM »
And notice I said bigger acts. Good luck with booking shows for L.A.M.B. with your acumen - you need it.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2012, 11:45:11 PM »

They're not on the list because I have actual industry knowledge of what people get paid unlike some of the people on this forum who speak in pure ignorance.   :laugh:

sorry if i dont believe everything i read...just kinda hard to imagine tech n9ne getting 1,000 and hopsin getting 10,000 when tech headlines tours and hopsin opens for cats like andre nickatina. most of the things i've heard about tech and strange were positive, that they've built themselves a nice empire and are on top of the independent game. hearing otherwise is news to me.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 11:49:40 PM »
And notice I said bigger acts. Good luck with booking shows for L.A.M.B. with your acumen - you need it.

lol, why the anger? i'm just speakin on what i've heard. and some of those acts posted on the booking site dont seem like theyre bigger than tech n9ne to me. Kev E Kev? DBL? maybe i'm trippin, but i dunno.

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 11:52:38 PM »

sorry if i dont believe everything i read...just kinda hard to imagine tech n9ne getting 1,000 and hopsin getting 10,000 when tech headlines tours and hopsin opens for cats like andre nickatina. most of the things i've heard about tech and strange were positive, that they've built themselves a nice empire and are on top of the independent game. hearing otherwise is news to me.

I'm not saying they're not getting more, but Tech is only seeing $1,000 off a $20,000 check if not more - the rest is going to Travis O'Guin. Do your research, and look into it. There's a $500,000 car sitting in the Strange Music Garage that no one minus Travis drives. That says something. Cognito, Young Bleed, etc. left the label earning no money besides the advance and an advance is something you have to pay back. That's not a signing bonus. Hopsin sees all of his money, TechN9ne - no.  Ask Young Bleed what he made off his album, ask Cognito what he made on tour, hell ask Jay Rock what he makes on tour with them.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 12:40:00 AM »

I'm not saying they're not getting more, but Tech is only seeing $1,000 off a $20,000 check if not more - the rest is going to Travis O'Guin. Do your research, and look into it. There's a $500,000 car sitting in the Strange Music Garage that no one minus Travis drives. That says something. Cognito, Young Bleed, etc. left the label earning no money besides the advance and an advance is something you have to pay back. That's not a signing bonus. Hopsin sees all of his money, TechN9ne - no.  Ask Young Bleed what he made off his album, ask Cognito what he made on tour, hell ask Jay Rock what he makes on tour with them.

i'm not saying you're wrong, just wondering why tech is considered the most successful independent act if him and strange aint bankin, or why him, krizz, and kutt have been so tight with travis if they aint eatin. not to mention, lynch reps hard for tech, as well. lynch was already in a fucked up situation with black market, and he dissed the shit out of em. didnt think he would get himself in the same shit+he's been goin out of his way to ride for strange. now i'm actually interested to know more.

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2012, 01:14:50 AM »

i'm not saying you're wrong, just wondering why tech is considered the most successful independent act if him and strange aint bankin, or why him, krizz, and kutt have been so tight with travis if they aint eatin. not to mention, lynch reps hard for tech, as well. lynch was already in a fucked up situation with black market, and he dissed the shit out of em. didnt think he would get himself in the same shit+he's been goin out of his way to ride for strange. now i'm actually interested to know more.

There's a thing called a contract. Travis helped get Tech out of all his previous engagements to QDIII, Sway, etc. in exchange for signing his life away with him and making a bit more bank. All the artist there aren't doing is good as people perceive, that's why there's a high turn over rate. That's all I got to say about that. They're successful, very successful, but guaranteed - dudes aren't eating over there.

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2012, 06:54:33 AM »
Travis and Tech are 50/50 with Strange, so Tech gets payed if the label gets payed. What the fuck has Young Bleed done, he should be lucky someone took an interest in him, not talk down on them. I'm sure he won't surface again and that has nothing to do with Strange, he just doesn't have the fan base anymore. If he can't built a hype that ain't Stranges fault, they just gave him a chance...

Say what you want but I'm sure tech get more than a "G" per show, he sells out nearly every show he does. But really who gives a fuck if he make 1 cent per show, make no difference!!

Cognito?? who cares, if he was great he'd be selling record no matter what label he was on. Death Row signed heaps of artist who never did shit or put out a record. Tech is eatin and the peeps on his label would eat too if they did good records, Tech and Travis give all their artist the freedom to do the music they want if it doesn't sell then it's the artists fault not the label......

Tech and strange get my support but I couldn't give a fuck about some of their roster, Tech is great, Kaliko and Kutt got some good shit, Maydays album was top notch and BLH albums were banging. Stevie Stone got one coming out soon which could be ok......

On topic though the Jokerr is a noboby and Tech could tear him apart if he wanted, but why would he bother....... This guy ain't shit and never will be. Talent shines through and Jokerr is already 4gotten!!!!

Peace
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 07:07:19 AM by Regime*Rida »
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2012, 02:21:12 PM »
^yea...i agree with u. and thats what i was thinkin bout Young Bleed and Cognito. doesnt really seem like they have that much pull with the label. how many records are they really sellin to begin with? acts like krizz kaliko and kutt calhoun who actually have a fanbase never had a complaint bout strange in their life.

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2012, 02:48:03 PM »
how many people have left Strange Music? not so many in the past. I think they are doing OK. At least they can make the music they want to make.

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2012, 05:26:34 PM »
the best rapper on Strange Music is PROZAK  8)

i been a fan of PRozak since 2000 and he still the sht

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2012, 05:49:22 PM »
the best rapper on Strange Music is PROZAK  8)

i been a fan of PRozak since 2000 and he still the sht

I can't stand Prozak, his voice shits me so. What I have hear hasn't impressed me.
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2012, 06:22:40 PM »
lmao@prozak....... sounds like a more lyrical version of ICP.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2012, 06:24:13 PM »
lmao@prozak....... sounds like a more lyrical version of ICP.
https://www.youtube.com/v/4q9El-37P4A

by the way Elior, you never PM'd me back :(

tone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2012, 07:12:31 AM »
haha tech does not get just a g. he did a inerview not to long with sway  on shade 45 said the minimum they do for a show was like 30 grand.depending on venue up to 50... and no hopsin is not 10 grand i just inquired his people bout a month ago and price they gave me was 4000 plus hotel...