Author Topic: Based God please forgive me. Lil' B fans do u know the name of this song?  (Read 143 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshh6651TVwN894Xybfo

I've searched high and I've searched low but I cannot find this song.  Please forgive me Based God but if somebody could please help me I'd be very thankful

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The video doesn't work, but I remember seeing this. It's "Cook, Steak, Knife"

BiggBoogaBiff

Thanks pimp

Sccit

radio...i thought u didn't like lil b? what happened??

BiggBoogaBiff

I always fucked with Based God, I just can't listen to his music smh. 

Sccit

LOL

yea...he sux

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

Lil B does a have a few songs here and there that Go.  Lil B got an ear for beats too. 

His music is exciting

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil B does a have a few songs here and there that Go.  Lil B got an ear for beats too. 

His music is exciting
The BEST EAR for beats.  Lil B has the greatest beats on his tapes and no other rapper is even close.  His flow is the anti-flow (36th Chamber)

BiggBoogaBiff

His music is exciting
The BEST EAR for beats.  Lil B has the greatest beats on his tapes and no other rapper is even close.  His flow is the anti-flow (36th Chamber)

the two songs he came out with on WorldStar yesterday were pretty good too.  I fuck with some of Lil' B's music but alot of that shit is trash.