Author Topic: 2Chainz is like a Rockstar Hood Rapper #vicioustho  (Read 762 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

2Chainz is like a Rockstar Hood Rapper #vicioustho
« on: June 16, 2012, 11:03:19 PM »
I like it.  It's like his poetry is based on the real but at the same time he mixes it up to get u hype.  He has his OWN style and he raps over Original beats (even tho my shit "Got One" is nothing but a remix of "North Pole" instrumental wise).  I fuck wit dis nigga, his flow is sick and his swag is mean.  U can tell this man is a playa foreal, a humble nigga but a Tru pimp.  

I wonder if he can top his quality of his album like the way the audience felt from his guest features.  I always been a fan of dude since Day 1 (that was on "Chicken-N-Beer" for me) so I know how long of a road it's been.  I think 2Chainz has a few hits in him and if he's fuckin with all of the big dogs you know he'll get that exposure, especially if he keeps emphasizing on his swagger in his flow.  2Chainz got bars and that boy ain't afraid to go off on u.  

I also think he represents the new class of Southern Hip Hop (and u could argue its both him and Future).  He's lyrical, he gets good production, he's not boring, his style is fresh, and he has the looks and moves of a Rapper.  Plus he's showing that Hip Hop just isn't a young man's game (even tho all of the big doggs other than a few are over 30 or 29).  Maybe I'm buying into the hype right now but I'll be damned if I feel like I'm being cheated when I listen to this nigga's music.  If it was up to me I woulda signed him years ago (before "Duffle Bag Boys").  I wish my nigga continued success and I hope he continues to stay around for years to come no matter how long his reign as Raps Hottest Go To Guy of 2012 and beyond lasts.  Dude deserves praise for what he does.  He's real and he's down to Earth.  I've already forgiven him for letting my boo Krrayshawn get on that "Murda" track.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 2Chainz is like a Rockstar Hood Rapper #vicioustho
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 12:59:16 AM »
I gotta say he killed "Capitol" and "Mercy"

caffeinefiend

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 07:53:38 AM »
2chainz is a very distinct voice and jokes/punchlines. Perfect for a feat here or there I really can't understand why anyone would listen to an entire album. LMAO at not boring, that's exactly what he becomes after a while. But in moderation dude is excellent! Also LMAO at being a real player he has made some complete simp shit like "Kesha". Pimps ain't shit though so that's a good thing if anything.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 10:58:58 AM »
rappers like 2 chainz is what's wrong wit rap music.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2012, 11:00:18 AM »
"TRU Realigion" is hard tho. 

#fuckdaroof

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2012, 12:04:17 PM »
I gotta say he killed "Capitol" and "Mercy"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 11:03:50 PM »
I don't care if this dude can fucking rhyme like Biggie.  I don't like him as a person... so I ain't gonna feel his shit no matter how dope it is.  Same thing with Kanye and Jay-Z.  Sure they got skills or whatever, but I don't like them as people so I never feel their shit no matter how dope it is (which Jay-Z ain't even dope but Kanye has some skills)

Snoop could rap a whole album just rhyming "LBC/213" and that shit would be dope cause Snoop is a character and a great person.   Feel me?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2012, 12:03:41 AM »
^You don't know 2 Chainz as a person to dislike him as a person. So shut the fuck up.

blcxm

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 12:12:55 AM »
i like 2 chainz. but i liked him better when he was still called tity boi.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 12:14:01 AM »
^You don't know 2 Chainz as a person to dislike him as a person. So shut the fuck up.

Killa Cham on point here  8)

Fraxxx

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2012, 12:59:53 AM »

Snoop could rap a whole album just rhyming "LBC/213" and that shit would be dope cause Snoop is a character and a great person.   Feel me?

Not at all! That is fuckin bullshit. Great person how? Cuz in our childhood he was always there for us when we were sad? ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2012, 01:01:58 AM »

Killa Cham on point here  8)

My nigga. 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2012, 06:32:05 AM »

Rap is a beautiful art form because it gives you a window into their life and into their thoughts.  They are sharing their world with you and their perspective.  So even though you haven't met them personal, you know them in a way that you don't know other people whom you've been around for years.

Again, I apologize to all the illiterate mutherfuckers at the forum who don't understand what I'm saying.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2012, 10:08:29 AM »

Rap is a beautiful art form because it gives you a window into their life and into their thoughts.  They are sharing their world with you and their perspective.  So even though you haven't met them personal, you know them in a way that you don't know other people whom you've been around for years.

Again, I apologize to all the illiterate mutherfuckers at the forum who don't understand what I'm saying.

No, not at all, dumbass. Half of these dudes rap about pulling triggers & murdering people, when they haven't even held a gun. It's a form of entertainment. It's an act. The music itself lends absolutely no perspective of who these dudes are as people. Just pawns to sells records & will say whatever the labels makes them.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2012, 10:28:20 AM »
I don't care if this dude can fucking rhyme like Biggie.  I don't like him as a person... so I ain't gonna feel his shit no matter how dope it is.  Same thing with Kanye and Jay-Z.  Sure they got skills or whatever, but I don't like them as people so I never feel their shit no matter how dope it is (which Jay-Z ain't even dope but Kanye has some skills)

you just said Hov aint got skills?  ::)

I actually see what youre sayin in your post but that right there is just dumb.