Author Topic: Too short cds!!!!!!!!!  (Read 249 times)

kµ®µpt

• 'G'
  • fµ©|{ †}{€ wö®ŁĐ
Re:Too short cds!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2003, 04:30:54 PM »
what's your point EM28

EM28

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2003, 04:33:56 PM »
what's your point EM28

WTF.....I'm just asking cuz i want a too short cd tonight so i wanna know which to get....DAMN

peace

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2003, 02:36:28 AM »
No Disrespected EM28 but you really should get rid of that Eminem avatar before even talk bout Too Short...
40oz Graphire

EM28

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2003, 11:24:24 AM »
No Disrespected EM28 but you really should get rid of that Eminem avatar before even talk bout Too Short...

Just cause i have an eminem avatar means i can't talk about other artists....WTF

peace

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2003, 01:54:33 PM »

Just cause i have an eminem avatar means i can't talk about other artists....WTF

peace

No its a tip from someone that has been here 2 years longer then you which is not my opinion but ppl's like the homie GT will ignore topics by Eminem fans & they are the ppl with the knowledge you need...
40oz Graphire

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2003, 02:02:07 PM »

No its a tip from someone that has been here 2 years longer then you which is not my opinion but ppl's like the homie GT will ignore topics by Eminem fans & they are the ppl with the knowledge you need...

well if this is the way ya'll think then you are some pretty fuckin close minded people..... so its forbidden to like Eminem and Too $hort at the same time? What kinda bullshit is that... im sorry Graph, i respect you alot but that statement was just ignorant.
so you're sayin GT will not reply to somebody because of his eminem avatar even if he's askin about Too Short? LOL this is hilarious.

this is just my opinion though..........

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2003, 02:14:34 PM »
Yea, I would have to agree with Nima on this one Graph.. that comment is very opinion based and shallow.  I too have alot of respect for what you bring to the board, but I would think twice about arguing over something like this which is totally any one persons opinion.

I like Too Short for very different reasons then why I like Eminem.  And to throw GT's name up in there?????  Im not even going to go there.  Stand on your on two feet homie.  If this is what you really want to stand for and debate about, you're going to have to do it all on your own two homie.  GT is the homie.. but hes far from the END ALL BE ALL to hip hop.  That's real.  

Theres an old saying, "If you make you're bed, you're going to have to lay in it."  GT has nothing to do with this.  In fact, didn't he take his "Fuck Dre Fuck Eminem" off of his profile after making those remix's over 50 Cent / Dre beats?  How do you feel about that in terms of "Keeping It Real?"  If it were me, Id just stay outta the boxing ring on this one Big Graph.  And thats not a diss.  Thats dope advise from the homie Ax and If I didnt respect what you normally write, I wouldnt be typin all this bullshit.  Peace and think about it.

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

EM28

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2003, 02:22:43 PM »
See graph even nima and axle agree that people can like eminem and too $hort at the same time.....That was pretty ignorant but its aiight.....

peace

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2003, 10:46:03 PM »
Ax, Nima, dont get me wrong, GT isnt the only one, it isnt about Eminem or whoever, but I wouldnt reply to someones topic from this sort of person neither, no disrespect (again) but hes new to the game, I do whats best and if I suggest albums I would start off with the classics before trowing some underground names in that collection, this is just another tip. I aint saying Too Short is underground at all but the step is too big for me, just my experience of my trip through the game, EM28, dont take this as a diss, take this as a tip...
40oz Graphire

EM28

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2003, 11:08:20 AM »
Ax, Nima, dont get me wrong, GT isnt the only one, it isnt about Eminem or whoever, but I wouldnt reply to someones topic from this sort of person neither, no disrespect (again) but hes new to the game, I do whats best and if I suggest albums I would start off with the classics before trowing some underground names in that collection, this is just another tip. I aint saying Too Short is underground at all but the step is too big for me, just my experience of my trip through the game, EM28, dont take this as a diss, take this as a tip...

I hear ya but i want cds like that i already got like all warren g, snoop, etc.  shit like that if thats what you mean....check out  my new thread and plz reply...

peace

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2003, 11:48:00 AM »

I hear ya but i want cds like that i already got like all warren g, snoop, etc.  shit like that if thats what you mean....check out  my new thread and plz reply...

peace

Aight..
40oz Graphire