Author Topic: Charlamagne is gonna be big  (Read 354 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Charlamagne is gonna be big
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2012, 01:32:50 AM »
But u have to put Nicki in her right context tho.  When you compare her style to Lauren Hill's or Da Brat then you've already lost.  She's not a 1 deminsional female rapper and that confuses the fuck outta alotta people (bloggers) be us they've never seen anything like her before. 

Plus Charlamagne is her homie, y would he diss her
hold up youngen..so u saying she spits harder than l-boogie..or the brat..or the lady of rage???u really believe in your heart that she is better than any of these people..come on cuzz..i know talent,and very good music when i hear it..and nikki really don't belong in the game of hip hop period..so do u agree on her grammy performance,that it was the dope??what are u listen to,and what u be hearing homie....see this is why bullshit artist stay in  the game,cause people like u support all kinds of bullshit music..not dissing u,but damn my nigga...ANY WAY YALL GET READY FOR THAT NAS AND COMMON LP(NAS.COM)..REAL MUSIC...ps just wondering,did u think (STAR SHIP) WAS DOPE..did u rock that in your ride....just asking thats all...kids in todays hip hop..wow...the tricky system really got yall lost homie..bless and stay up. :grumpy: