Author Topic: To Mike: DPG Legacy Series vs Ruthless/Eazy-E Series?  (Read 259 times)

green-eyed bandit

• 'G'
To Mike: DPG Legacy Series vs Ruthless/Eazy-E Series?
« on: June 22, 2012, 03:48:13 AM »
Yow Mike

I think everybody enjoyed & appreciated your efforts on the DPG Legacy series. That shit was crazy! Thanks a lot for these! (Are there more coming btw?)

I have a request: would you possibly be interested in doing the same for the Ruthless Records / Eazy-E affiliated artists? That would be great!

I know you can say: why don't you do it yourself? => Maybe I would if I'd know where to find them... And if I would have more time and be more skilled with the pc etc  ::) :)

Anyway, thanks!

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: To Mike: DPG Legacy Series vs Ruthless/Eazy-E Series?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 05:29:53 PM »
the nerd-energy i put in for that Legacy-series was kinda extreme, did it in my freetime on & off durin the course of like 2 years now. i still update the threads every now n then, but i havent done too many new of em

dont think i could evolve teh series like taht, wit spinoffs for Ruthless/NWA-acts & such. altho, its a great idea,n i think most of us welcome more contributors to the forum to do so. i want to see a thread for MC Ren myself  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 05:34:28 PM »
Yow Mike

I think everybody enjoyed & appreciated your efforts on the DPG Legacy series. That shit was crazy! Thanks a lot for these! (Are there more coming btw?)

I have a request: would you possibly be interested in doing the same for the Ruthless Records / Eazy-E affiliated artists? That would be great!

I know you can say: why don't you do it yourself? => Maybe I would if I'd know where to find them... And if I would have more time and be more skilled with the pc etc  ::) :)

Anyway, thanks!
there's couple kids on here that specialize in that arena ruthless95 & the dude horchtax(i think i spelled it right)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

green-eyed bandit

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 05:23:35 AM »
the nerd-energy i put in for that Legacy-series was kinda extreme, did it in my freetime on & off durin the course of like 2 years now. i still update the threads every now n then, but i havent done too many new of em

dont think i could evolve teh series like taht, wit spinoffs for Ruthless/NWA-acts & such. altho, its a great idea,n i think most of us welcome more contributors to the forum to do so. i want to see a thread for MC Ren myself  8)
Haha I can imagine that! Yeah an MC Ren thread would be nice. Same for Above The Law (as group & solo members).

Where do you get your songs from? You want to share that, maybe in a PM?  ;)

Btw: I can remember saying you were going to round up the DPG series with Snoop. Is that still coming? That must be difficult one, snoop got like hundreds of featurings over all these years...

green-eyed bandit

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 05:25:45 AM »
Yow Mike

Anyway, thanks!
there's couple kids on here that specialize in that arena ruthless95 & the dude horchtax(i think i spelled it right)

Yeah I know, they drop some dope shit now & than, but not complete sets. But yeah, maybe they can help... Wink wink  ;) :P

Portugoal

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 06:10:55 AM »
I have a Soopafly thread pretty much ready to go. Anyone who's interested?

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 06:14:59 AM »
I have a Soopafly thread pretty much ready to go. Anyone who's interested?

sure
production or rapping
or both????

Portugoal

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 01:05:44 AM »
rapping

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 02:42:02 AM »
rapping

Im with it
And im pretty sure Soopafly DPGC too lol
About how much Songs you talking ???