Author Topic: LA Traffic is vicious  (Read 350 times)

Dikteta Dax

Re: LA Traffic is vicious
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 10:56:39 PM »
I avoid the 405 at all times unless its after midnight, I will always get on the 110 south and get onto the 405 out in the south bay and I always take the 101 to go north.  Only get on the 5 when I'm going out of town.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2012, 11:03:25 PM »

I used to use that very Wilshire offramp to get to my classes and I would literally have to leave 2 hours early just to barely get to class on time. Fucked up thing is, by the time those expansions are done, the population would have increased and no traffic relief would be made.

Swear to God, I'm waiting for a huge 8.0 earthquake to hit and send a quarter these motherfuckers packing back to New Mexico or Michigan or whatever fuck ass state they came from. That way it'll be better off for me........if I'm still in CA by next year that is. I got some offers outta state that might send my ass in the middle of nowhere for the next 2 years. Whateva.

FUCK OFF BITCH

thank god i dont take the 405, but theyve been constructing on the 5 for a minute, their restructuring the 101 and 5 merger.

and elano, you do have to ask permission, why? because your my little goombar bitch

elano, u cant quote correctly? damn didnt know your mental disabilities were that severe.

shut up stupid gook
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2012, 11:32:37 AM »
I avoid the 405 at all times unless its after midnight, I will always get on the 110 south and get onto the 405 out in the south bay and I always take the 101 to go north.  Only get on the 5 when I'm going out of town.

the 405 is usually fine once u pass the sunset area headed north...same with the 101 from van nuys headed west. traffic aint always the greatest out in the 818, but it shits on the 310, 213, 323 etc.

acgrundy

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2012, 02:00:45 PM »
In other news: The sky is blue and the sun will rise tomorrow.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2012, 02:03:24 PM »
I love traffic. its relaxing ;D
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.