Author Topic: The sun is rising in the East once again  (Read 334 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: The sun is rising in the East once again
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2012, 04:01:05 PM »
Word Son

Hip Hop projects, Movie projects, I work with mainly local niggas from the DMV, and not to mention big time AnR's biting my shit off this site.  And my prices vary by what u want and how extensive u want it.

I know ur probably just being a jackass and aren't serious about inquiring my services but that's alright.  If u don't believe me I could really care less.

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 04:04:05 PM »
Word Son

Hip Hop projects, Movie projects, I work with mainly local niggas from the DMV, and not to mention big time AnR's biting my shit off this site.  And my prices vary by what u want and how extensive u want it.

I know ur probably just being a jackass and aren't serious about inquiring my services but that's alright.  If u don't believe me I could really care less.

No I mean what do you offer? Jackassery aside, I work with artists who span multiple genres, and what professional artists doesn't need money and a career. What can you offer them?
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2012, 04:05:45 PM »
Before I tell my story, tell me about u.  There's too many immiatators and biters in the Industry

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2012, 04:34:20 PM »
^ did u ever get around to pattentin GIF's? 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2012, 04:37:37 PM »
What are u tryna say, I'm full of shit?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2012, 10:55:07 PM »
lol

kemizt