Author Topic: Kurupt Ft.Fredwreck Everybody Knows mp3  (Read 701 times)

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
Re: Kurupt Ft.Fredwreck Everybody Knows mp3
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2012, 03:40:12 AM »
One of my favorite kurupt tracks of all time!! I've been saying it for years we need a kurupt album sollly produced by Fredwreck!! They have the best chemistry,  "on site".  "bang with us " feat X and Tray D, this track, "calling out names"  and bunch more. Fred+ Gotti=  Fire!! We don't need  Daz producting a kurupt album, been there..., we need a kurupt album just produced by freed reckle. That would a fire.... One of the best under rated producers, always been one of my favorite

Kurupt + Fredwreck is one of my fav. combos too
unfortunately they never finished/released their planned collabo album

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2012, 03:47:01 AM »
One of my favorite kurupt tracks of all time!! I've been saying it for years we need a kurupt album sollly produced by Fredwreck!! They have the best chemistry,  "on site".  "bang with us " feat X and Tray D, this track, "calling out names"  and bunch more. Fred+ Gotti=  Fire!! We don't need  Daz producting a kurupt album, been there..., we need a kurupt album just produced by freed reckle. That would a fire.... One of the best under rated producers, always been one of my favorite

Kurupt + Fredwreck is one of my fav. combos too
unfortunately they never finished/released their planned collabo album

I think they finished enough material for several albums. Fred told me on Facebook they did 'hundreds' of tracks together and hopefully one day they'll all get released.

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2012, 11:56:26 AM »
I think they finished enough material for several albums. Fred told me on Facebook they did 'hundreds' of tracks together and hopefully one day they'll all get released.

that's crazy if it's true
so many songs and no album
I loved space boogie album cause it had so many Fred/Kurupt songs
we NEED a full album of those 2
somebody tell em to stop fucking around and release it

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2012, 12:17:40 PM »

Yeah I don't get it either. They're sat on a gold mine of tracks. Waiting for a commercial revival on th West? They just need to put something out.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2012, 05:55:24 PM »
History Of Violence needs to drop

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2012, 09:09:49 PM »

Yeah I don't get it either. They're sat on a gold mine of tracks. Waiting for a commercial revival on th West? They just need to put something out.

they cant just put something out...theres no money in it. theres always labeling, distribution, promotional issues that go hand in hand with releasing material. they dont wanna just release it for the 25 die-hard dpg fans in europe who will only hear about the album because they came to this forum. the music industry is fucked, legendary artists cant even profit off of classic material anymore..it's all about what the radio decides to play and the distribution/promotional deal they strike. and if they get some big distribution deal and it doest sell, then theyre fucked even harder. the general interest for these projects aint what it once was.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2012, 09:47:01 PM »

As weird as this sounds, artist never know whats best for them. It was always obvious to us that Kurupt's best fit was Fred Wreck but he always tried to explore with other producers who didn't do him much justice. Same with Snoop. Dre wasn't fuckin with him so he should've worked almost exclusively with Meech Wells, those two had a damn good thing going. But instead he ran to Pharrell and gave us such classics as "From Da Chuccch to Da Palace" and "Signs".
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2012, 02:05:36 AM »