Author Topic: I think I'm going to end up marrying a Woman older than me. And I don't care  (Read 689 times)

Sikotic™

Man, all these girls I grew up with and went to school with have been getting married lately. It's crazy. They know the closer they get to 30, the less they can keep up looking like young girls so they gotta trap a guy so they can let it all go.

All the girls I know gettin married were the biggest whores too haha. They were fuckin anything and everybody.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

Man, all these girls I grew up with and went to school with have been getting married lately. It's crazy. They know the closer they get to 30, the less they can keep up looking like young girls so they gotta trap a guy so they can let it all go.

All the girls I know gettin married were the biggest whores too haha. They were fuckin anything and everybody.

Yup, that's how it is when you're young, it's all about having a Good Time (nothing wrong with that tho).  But when you get a little older shit starts to hit the fan and u start to wake up and be a lot more conscience of the bigger picture.  Bitches start to find out that they need more than just good pussy and good head to keep a man around. 

And those are the females I like.  the ones who know how to throw it on me and rotate my tires while heating up a Turkey in the oven while I'm sittin back taking another shower and brushing my teeth. 

I don't need no Grandma bitch, I just need a chick who knows how to make sense. 

But I think when u get older towards your 30's most people start to settle down anyway.  I'm just not tryna wait til then unless the Hustle's that good to me.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
rasiotubes an original the rest of yall are cheap imported carbon copies of american rap fans.

O.G A.Geesta'z

Author did speak some truth, I'll give you props for that one
The West is Back

BiggBoogaBiff

rasiotubes an original the rest of yall are cheap imported carbon copies of american rap fans.

Salute