Author Topic: A Question for Brian (Infinite, Mekkan Refugee)  (Read 559 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: A Question for Brian (Infinite, Mekkan Refugee)
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2012, 12:15:52 PM »
The thing about Bri Bri is he's been duckin and dodgin his entire life. If he ducks his own responsibilities and can't even be honest to himself, why would he be real with a bunch of people on a message board?

yep

he's quick to tell us he's going "Freestyling" in downtown kansas city but yet can't answer a simple thread like this

Remedy360

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2012, 06:47:58 PM »
How did the whole dead beat thing come up with Infinite? I make fun of the ridiculous things the guy says too, but I've never really seen any convincing evidence to accuse him of some shit like that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2012, 06:48:56 PM »
How did the whole dead beat thing come up with Infinite? I make fun of the ridiculous things the guy says too, but I've never really seen any convincing evidence to accuse him of some shit like that.

he said he wasn't taking his kid on the trip to Africa AND that he was spending "all" his money to go on the trip

good definition of a bad father if you asked me

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2012, 06:56:27 PM »
Infinite and Tom use to be cool with each other, so Infinte told him all about it (along with a lot of other details about his life). Since then, they had a falling out and Tom revealed all the information on dubcc about 3 years ago.

Remedy360

« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2012, 07:11:22 PM »
Infinite and Tom use to be cool with each other, so Infinte told him all about it (along with a lot of other details about his life). Since then, they had a falling out and Tom revealed all the information on dubcc about 3 years ago.

Intriguing. Someone should locate this thread.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2012, 07:13:49 PM »

Intriguing. Someone should locate this thread.
I don't think he actually created a thread. He just spit out more info every time Infinite got on his nerves.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2012, 07:22:44 PM »
People were coming to Brian with that deadbeat shit for a looooong time before he finally decided to address it. He denied it of course, but dude was straight duckin the allegations for ages as usual.

I can't speak on the validity of the claims, but I can make assumptions based on a man's past. Dude clearly and blatantly deleted people's keystyles and posts in Elements and til this day he still claims he never deleted anything. Lots of people saw him 86 that shit, but he'll probably deny it til the day he dies.

So even if he really didn't take care of his seed: would he admit to it? That's up to y'all to answer.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2012, 08:35:30 PM »
People were coming to Brian with that deadbeat shit for a looooong time before he finally decided to address it. He denied it of course, but dude was straight duckin the allegations for ages as usual.

I can't speak on the validity of the claims, but I can make assumptions based on a man's past. Dude clearly and blatantly deleted people's keystyles and posts in Elements and til this day he still claims he never deleted anything. Lots of people saw him 86 that shit, but he'll probably deny it til the day he dies.

So even if he really didn't take care of his seed: would he admit to it? That's up to y'all to answer.

Brian admitted it by saying he was spending all his dough to go on some fucking wannabee-negro mekka to Africa

i bet the people in africa used him like a bitch to buy them food and he did because he felt guilty for the white man's doings lmao