Author Topic: Lil B "The BasedGod" - Task Force Mixtape  (Read 125 times)

MistaNova

Lil B "The BasedGod" - Task Force Mixtape
« on: July 23, 2012, 11:30:17 PM »

1.Stick
2.Task Force
3.Dig Deep
4.Thuggin Till Death
5.Spontaneous Combustion
6.Fuck Me
7.I’m The Police
8.Sand
9.Like A Gun
10.Total Recall
11.Task Force Platoon 6
12.Myself
13.Hell On Earth
14.I Got Beef
15.Reporting For Duty
16.Gran Dad Lil B
17.Choclate Girl
18.Ryan Seacrest
19.No Tolerance

http://www.datpiff.com/Lil-B-The-BasedGod-Task-Force-mixtape.374572.html

GangstaBoogy

Re: Lil B "The BasedGod" - Task Force Mixtape
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 12:33:11 AM »
He has "Bitch Mob" (which is gay enough alone) written on top of a crucifix on top of a pinkish / purpleish paisley bandana?

SMH @ this generation of kids. Its funny how big the generation gap is between 87 and 90 cuz these lil niggas are WEIRDOS and only 2-3 years younger than me.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 01:47:39 PM »
He has "Bitch Mob" (which is gay enough alone) written on top of a crucifix on top of a pinkish / purpleish paisley bandana?

SMH @ this generation of kids. Its funny how big the generation gap is between 87 and 90 cuz these lil niggas are WEIRDOS and only 2-3 years younger than me.
(Task Force representor reporting in):  The Bitch Mob is a mockery of the idiocracy of "gangsta rap" (the music is still the same).  Lil B is a genius.  (Task Force representor checking out).

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 04:10:13 PM »
WOW! THIS LOOKS LIKE A REAL RAW PICTURE OF THE STREETS ON HIGH HATE, THANK YOU BASED GOD FOR TEACHING THE YOUTH THE PATH BETWEEN RIGHT AND WRONG. DONT GROW UP TOO FAST KIDS.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.