Author Topic: EAZY E's MINT GREEN 63 IMPALA RECENT PICS  (Read 1819 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Re: EAZY E's MINT GREEN 63 IMPALA RECENT PICS
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 02:48:08 AM »
yeeep alot of memories...I help build that car back in the days..I used to work at Classic Auto in Paramount...Eazy still owed the Homie Gordo for them wheels....lol Anyway brought good memories...the nigga gave me 200 bucks for the detail once we finished the car..Box Talks was at the shop...we worked on the car while EAZY ROLLED OFF IN THE HOMIE CHINO 59 RAG Doin a video....I was a young nigga back then

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 02:14:56 PM »
yeeep alot of memories...I help build that car back in the days..I used to work at Classic Auto in Paramount...Eazy still owed the Homie Gordo for them wheels....lol Anyway brought good memories...the nigga gave me 200 bucks for the detail once we finished the car..Box Talks was at the shop...we worked on the car while EAZY ROLLED OFF IN THE HOMIE CHINO 59 RAG Doin a video....I was a young nigga back then
that shit when eazy, dirty red, bg knocc out, dresta, & rhythm d was talkin about studio gangstas. classic shit  8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

westcoastlowrider

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2012, 10:46:44 PM »
Tihs impala was built by the homie Oscar from Southside car club, and was cut for hydros at homies hydraulics in paramount. We have pictures posted up when they where building this car. Oscar was the one who sold it to eazy e.

MURDERGHOST

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2012, 10:45:41 AM »
dope ride...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2012, 03:19:06 PM »
Tihs impala was built by the homie Oscar from Southside car club, and was cut for hydros at homies hydraulics in paramount. We have pictures posted up when they where building this car. Oscar was the one who sold it to eazy e.
where's those flicks ? u could probably get on the cover of lowrider magazine wit that  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2012, 03:45:12 PM »

damn Comptonrida you really must be an OG

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2012, 11:16:19 PM »
that ride still look nice...

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2012, 02:14:12 PM »
oscar didnt build the car bro... homies did the hydros truuuu...Sommerst n Orange...CLASSIC AUTO....KNOW YO SHIT BRO..I WAS THERE

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2012, 02:15:54 PM »
WHO DID OSCAR PAY TO BUILD THE CAR.... CHINO..CHICKEN..GORDO..JOE...SNAKE...MUST I PROCEED FURTHER

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2012, 05:28:55 PM »
rollin' down compton blvd see some b.g.'z sellin' dope by the school yard......

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2012, 01:40:25 PM »

To rep my set I say "what's up", Eazy-muthafuckin-E the O.G., I gives a fuck...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2012, 01:50:05 PM »

To rep my set I say "what's up", Eazy-muthafuckin-E the O.G., I gives a fuck...
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

westcoastlowrider

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 10:25:33 AM »
TO SEE PICS OF WHEN THE CAR WAS BEING BUILT YOU HAVE TO READ THROUGH ALL THE PAGES OF THAT TOPIC ON LAYITLOW, THERES PICTURES POSTED OF WHEN THE CAR WAS ALL TORN DOWN AND PRIMERED AND BEING CUT ETC ETC THERES ALSO MORE PICTURES THAT MY HOMIES GONNA POST UP OF EAZY E IN THE IMPALA WITH HIS SON (now LIL EAZY E) IN THE BACKSEAT OF THIS CAR.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2012, 05:45:25 PM »
TO SEE PICS OF WHEN THE CAR WAS BEING BUILT YOU HAVE TO READ THROUGH ALL THE PAGES OF THAT TOPIC ON LAYITLOW, THERES PICTURES POSTED OF WHEN THE CAR WAS ALL TORN DOWN AND PRIMERED AND BEING CUT ETC ETC THERES ALSO MORE PICTURES THAT MY HOMIES GONNA POST UP OF EAZY E IN THE IMPALA WITH HIS SON (now LIL EAZY E) IN THE BACKSEAT OF THIS CAR.
you have to register to see those. i don't wanna register.