Author Topic: Frank Ocean - "Channel Orange"  (Read 1121 times)

Sccit

Re: Frank Ocean - "Channel Orange"
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2012, 03:22:48 PM »
 :camp:

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2012, 04:22:11 PM »
To the people who are posting negativity about someone's sexuality, they didn't choose to be born that way and who are you to judge?  Y'all on some caveman shit and haven't evolved properly.  It's OK because we are all apart of one big organism and you're important to the Earth.  Like Lil B "The BasedGod" already said, "I Forgive You"

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2012, 04:53:22 PM »
To the people who are posting negativity about someone's sexuality, they didn't choose to be born that way and who are you to judge?  Y'all on some caveman shit and haven't evolved properly.  It's OK because we are all apart of one big organism and you're important to the Earth.  Like Lil B "The BasedGod" already said, "I Forgive You"

I RATHER EAT A STRIPPERS ASS THAN LISTEN 2 A SONG LIKE "FORREST GUMP"

rayallen0

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2012, 05:16:03 PM »
Peope who think liking something different that makes them happy is wrong were raised badly, holding back the gay in them or just hate their marriage is bad. People wake up going "some men are sucking dick!" and it effects their lives. Love the people who who throw glitter on marcus bachman  ;D. bible says if you wear 2 different cloths you go to hell.  
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:37:23 PM by rayallen0 »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2012, 05:44:41 PM »

I RATHER EAT A STRIPPERS ASS THAN LISTEN 2 A SONG LIKE "FORREST GUMP"
same here.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 10:33:45 PM »
too many suss ass guys in here, actin all insecure and shit when they probably watch broke back mountain in slow mo

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 12:41:54 AM »
too many suss ass guys in here, actin all insecure and shit when they probably watch broke back mountain in slow mo

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WATCHING BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN AND LISTENING 2 FRANK OCEAN? LOL

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 03:09:22 AM »
Just when daytime radio stop playing Ushers broken ass song..... they start playing Frank Oceans broken ass song, lol.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 09:40:06 AM »

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WATCHING BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN AND LISTENING 2 FRANK OCEAN? LOL

he still sings more about females

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 11:07:54 AM »

PRETTY SURE HE MAKES GAY SONGS..

Will_B

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2012, 11:13:30 AM »

Heard the Andre 3k track on youtube....now getting my pc checked for viruses

Track was boring btw

Remedy360

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 11:18:59 AM »

Is that why he has girls in his videos? I just find this whole thing hilarious, it's like homophobic people obsess over him more than his actual fans.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 11:23:15 AM »

Is that why he has girls in his videos? I just find this whole thing hilarious, it's like homophobic people obsess over him more than his actual fans.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KSxJL8KN6Yc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/KSxJL8KN6Yc</a>

rayallen0

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 02:43:28 PM »
Broke back mountain is funny as fuck, good love story sure but just funny and fucking gay right activists saying im a homophobe for laughing at the movie can fuck off.

And forrest gump is still about love, not about nut licking which u guys obsess over. 50 songs about girls..1 song about a guy.

Martin scorcese makes kid movies.

De niro is a comedian.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 02:12:14 PM by rayallen0 »

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2012, 07:39:54 AM »
This is the album of the year so far. My favorurite track is lost, bad religion, the track with andre 3k and forest gump ;)

And Brokeback mountain is a great movie.  ;)