Poll

Sikotic, are you an African, yes or no?

yes
2 (33.3%)
no
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Sikotic, are you an African, yes or no?  (Read 544 times)

Remedy360

Re: Sikotic, are you an African, yes or no?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 05:32:11 PM »
No hate, this is a serious question.  I'm of the opinion that if your black, your an African (as Peter Tosh famously put it).   But Sikotic I would like to hear your perspective on the subject.  Do you consider yourself African?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hxm1cU5Ewbw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Hxm1cU5Ewbw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

^^^ I dedicate this video to Sikotic.

Do you have an original thought in your brain? You quote this man Peter Tosh as if he is some authority figure on Africans or something.

I am an African-American. I share similar DNA with whatever region of Africa my ancestors come from, but that is it. No cultural relation whatsoever. I've got African friends and they would agree with what I've said. So the answer is not as black-and-white as you try to make it.

And you can make as many trips to Africa as your heart's content, but you'll never be an African. You will always be a white boy from Kansas City who is not content with the things he can not change and will always make excuses as to why he won't alter the things within his life that he can change. So you go ahead and continue to hide behind aliases and quoting musicians and rappers as if their opinion is gospel, but until you make a drastic change in your life and your outlook you will forever be a pussy.

The funniest thing of all is all these men you respect and hold in high regard would laugh at you if you ever had the opportunity to talk to them. What a sad existence you live, Brian.

Wow. I can't decide if this is hilarious or if I should feel bad.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2012, 06:06:48 PM »
 I remember in a Japanese film(i forget which one), theres a scene where two women are talking about sex and what not and one of them asks the other "have you ever had sex with an African man"?(saying it like its the shit), then goes on to say "i dont mean an American African i mean a actual African" (quite possibly not the exact wording).
 I found that interesting.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2012, 06:09:03 PM »
No hate, this is a serious question.  I'm of the opinion that if your black, your an African (as Peter Tosh famously put it).   But Sikotic I would like to hear your perspective on the subject.  Do you consider yourself African?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Hxm1cU5Ewbw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Hxm1cU5Ewbw?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

^^^ I dedicate this video to Sikotic.

Do you have an original thought in your brain? You quote this man Peter Tosh as if he is some authority figure on Africans or something.

I am an African-American. I share similar DNA with whatever region of Africa my ancestors come from, but that is it. No cultural relation whatsoever. I've got African friends and they would agree with what I've said. So the answer is not as black-and-white as you try to make it.

And you can make as many trips to Africa as your heart's content, but you'll never be an African. You will always be a white boy from Kansas City who is not content with the things he can not change and will always make excuses as to why he won't alter the things within his life that he can change. So you go ahead and continue to hide behind aliases and quoting musicians and rappers as if their opinion is gospel, but until you make a drastic change in your life and your outlook you will forever be a pussy.

The funniest thing of all is all these men you respect and hold in high regard would laugh at you if you ever had the opportunity to talk to them. What a sad existence you live, Brian.

Wow. I can't decide if this is hilarious or if I should feel bad.

I say both LOL and the funny part is Brain a lot of Africans hate the blacks here because they think they make the whole race as a whole seem stupid, hell Majority of leaders within the African American Community hate rap artist. You don't identify with neither the black american culture or the African culture and you never can. Hell I bet you can't even tell the difference.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2012, 09:29:30 PM »

Hey Sik.. It's really easy to say that someone else should change their life when you've just grown up in your parents city, parents home, and had them support you through college, either that or loans, but point being you've never had to change your life.

And it's very true I'm not content with my life in Kansas City.  So I guess it's a good thing I get away in the winter and spend months in Africa, or spend time in LA or New York, or the Arab Gulf and so on.   

I'm open and honest that I don't like my life in Kansas City.  But not everybody has a 100% perfect life.   I'm able to make the best of it and live ascetically here, practice austerity through Islam, meditate and build focus (train for my bout with you this winter  ;)) and then after building enough resources I go live the way I want to live somewhere else for as many weeks as I can do it.  Now you can criticize and say, "well that's how you should live all the time", but that's like someone getting one pound of gold and you say they should have gotten two.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

rayallen0

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2012, 10:15:45 PM »
Must be hard wasting your college funds on Africa.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2012, 10:22:31 PM »
Brian, you're wildly boring.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2012, 10:51:27 PM »

Hey Sik.. It's really easy to say that someone else should change their life when you've just grown up in your parents city, parents home, and had them support you through college, either that or loans, but point being you've never had to change your life.

And it's very true I'm not content with my life in Kansas City.  So I guess it's a good thing I get away in the winter and spend months in Africa, or spend time in LA or New York, or the Arab Gulf and so on.   

I'm open and honest that I don't like my life in Kansas City.  But not everybody has a 100% perfect life.   I'm able to make the best of it and live ascetically here, practice austerity through Islam, meditate and build focus (train for my bout with you this winter  ;)) and then after building enough resources I go live the way I want to live somewhere else for as many weeks as I can do it.  Now you can criticize and say, "well that's how you should live all the time", but that's like someone getting one pound of gold and you say they should have gotten two.

Brian, my parents did not support me through college. I did not take any loans out in college. I worked and got financial aid. I lived within my means during that time and because of it, I'm debt free. I got very limited help from my family during my college days, but the help I did get went directly towards what I promised them I would use it for. I didn't fuck my parents over by promising them I would go to college, but instead tricking them into funding my escape trips around the world. How do you sleep at night after fucking over your fam like that? I mean, god damn you got some balls using family and friends to fund trips so you can escape responsibilities.

I live in California and I'm very content with that. Why would i leave? LOL. Remember that you're coming to Cali this winter. I'm not going to Kansas City anytime soon. There's a reason for that.

I'm content with the course my life is taking and I have a lot of things I'm planning on accomplishing in the next 2-3 years. I worked my ass off to get there even when I was told it wouldn't work out and i made a lot of sacrifices to get to this point. You don't like where you live? You don't like your situation? Like I said, stop being a pussy, get the fuck up and do something about it. Stop taking fuckin trips to escape your fucked up reality and save up to get to where you wanna be. Whatever and where ever that may be. But even before all that, you need to fix yourself. All that white guilt shit and not being comfortable in your own skin is holding you back more than you think. Ask around: being white ain't so bad. If you need to go get therapy for whatever issues you got, do it now.

Coming to see me ain't gonna help you because I got nuthin for ya.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2012, 12:25:32 AM »
infinite got some balls, rapping infront of crowds.

my homie used to do shows, i mean he wasnt good but he still did em, i give him props for that. his bro was good though, but im sure those songs took a longass time to write.

but when he talks about going to the ghettos of NY and LA like hes on some hood tour, he just embarrasses himself. lol you dont need to go to compton to appreciate NWA or pay homage, yea comptons their home, but eveyrthing they rap about the life style   in LA, all the shit we do as a kid partying and being stupid. kickin up dust, slanging, fighting, going around banging acting hard, jacking cars, dealers, etc etc.

if you go to LA go to hollywood, go to koreatown, if u go to compton go for LA's best bludsoes BBQ not to roll down some neighborhood street and look at houses and thinking thats some way of appreciating hiphop. go to venice, santa monica, why waste your life looking at some ordinary ass houses? go to old town pasadena , beverly  center, etc etc.

if you go to las vegas, are you going to the slums of vegas too? the notion of you doing that and what u did in NYC astounds me.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2012, 01:02:14 AM »
Infinite doesn't know he's the biggest wigger on this board... its starting to sadden me
The West is Back

Technochronic1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2012, 01:36:51 AM »
Lol.  I like Brian, he thinks outside the box.  He's an intellectual

outside the box maybe but intellectual? come on, if intellectual = taking just the small bits that fit in your small view of the world from religion , music and other cultures and ignoring the rest .

this guy listens to maybe five rappers but says he´s a rap fan . and tries to school black people on how to be black ( he will do that to you too,arthur ) .

and i know some real muslims who´d tell this guy to fuck off with his narrowminded visions