Author Topic: Former Cash Money Rapper BG Gets 14 Years On Gun Charges  (Read 568 times)

ABN

Re: Former Cash Money Rapper BG Gets 14 Years On Gun Charges
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 06:02:57 AM »
 8)if you´re a rapper from Louisiana then stay in your fucking house lol. they got MAC, C-Murder, Boosie, Mystikal, Lil Wayne, Turk and now B.G.

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 06:57:30 AM »
real thread
8)

8)if you´re a rapper from Louisiana then stay in your fucking house lol. they got MAC, C-Murder, Boosie, Mystikal, Lil Wayne, Turk and now B.G.
Lmfao!! No Shit!!...They Giving Out Time In Louisiana!!

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

ABN

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 08:29:17 AM »
real thread
8)

the only one outta those mentioned that shouldn´t be in prison is MAC. his case is one of the most fucked up cases i´ve ever heard of. his aunt´s ex-husband confessed to the murder, they did a ballistics test on the gun that MAC had on him when he was arressted and it didn´t match the murder weapon and it hadn´t been fired cuase no bullets were missing. and they did a gunpowder test on his hand which came back negative which would indicate that he hadn´t fired a weapon and he still got 30 years.....

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 08:29:45 AM »
real thread
8)

are you happy now, little infant ?

If Anything You Should Delete Your Thread Instead Of Trying To Up Your Posts #'s By Posting Shit's That Up Already Homo!! Use Your Brain!!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:33:02 AM by Hoodlum204 »

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 08:31:55 AM »
real thread
8)

the only one outta those mentioned that shouldn´t be in prison is MAC. his case is one of the most fucked up cases i´ve ever heard of. his aunt´s ex-husband confessed to the murder, they did a ballistics test on the gun that MAC had on him when he was arressted and it didn´t match the murder weapon and it hadn´t been fired cuase no bullets were missing. and they did a gunpowder test on his hand which came back negative which would indicate that he hadn´t fired a weapon and he still got 30 years.....

Yeah I Remember Hearing Bout That A While Back!!....That Chits Harsh! His First Album Of No Limit Was Nice Also!!....Damn That's a Shame!!

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 08:45:54 AM »

lol, damn shame

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 09:05:50 AM »
hold up....so he was like 14 when bling bling dropped?

nah dudes actually 31...with that being said, hes crammed a lot into a relatively short life...shame hes too dumb to straighten himself out and stay outta trouble

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2012, 09:07:32 AM »
Damn whoadie
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2012, 09:09:59 AM »
huh, bruh

ABN

« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2012, 09:20:54 AM »
hold up....so he was like 14 when bling bling dropped?

nah dudes actually 31...with that being said, hes crammed a lot into a relatively short life...shame hes too dumb to straighten himself out and stay outta trouble
dude never managed to get of them drugs and i think that´s why he´s found himself in this situation. and back when B.G. started using drugs he was living with Baby and as we all know Baby did nothing to help him out, you can say that it wasn´t his problem but B.G. was like 15 when he started shooting heroin and for Baby that was the best thing that could´ve happened, cause a junkie´s not gonna notice that you´re stealing millions of dollars....

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2012, 09:52:50 AM »
If Anything You Should Delete Your Thread Instead Of Trying To Up Your Posts #'s By Posting Shit's That Up Already Homo!! Use Your Brain!!

don't cry, faggot
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »
typically pretty much what happens to criminals.. they get you sooner or later