Author Topic: LATEST L.A.M.B SLAP: "Blunts N 2K" ft. G-Extravagant  (Read 1417 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: LATEST L.A.M.B SLAP: "Blunts N 2K" ft. G-Extravagant
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2012, 12:26:27 PM »
i dont like soccer either lol.

do u like any sport other than jerkin 2 anime?

ROFL

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2012, 04:12:14 PM »
 8)

Lunatic

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2012, 09:21:46 PM »
cool work!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

WalterOhDim

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2012, 06:09:29 AM »
Not bad...

I noticed your vocals seem a bit washed out.  Who is mixing your shit?  

Send me the  WAV files I will mix this one 4 free  8)

By washed out, u mean the vocals are too low ? It's better than "Doggy Bag"

Do u mix or just master? U want the instrumental and acapella or the whole file ? interested in seein what u can work with it.
Sorry for delay... 1st off, to be fair, what quality are you uppin this to YouTube?  Is it a wav file or are you uppin a shitty quality mp3?  Just in case you didn't know, you can upload HQ shit to them, pretty easy to find their specs on help page.

Are you puttin reverb on you verses?  Somethings off in the verse vocals...  I hear reverb on your hook (something 2k).  I can mix, but leave the mastering for the experts.  A real mastering engineer, or at least imo, has years of experience and a proper acoustic setup for that shit.  I can put something on it to make it sound "louder" but it won't be .... mastered, if you follow.  

Bounce out all your tracks in WAV format  (the best you have), put them in a ZIP or RAR file, and give me a link to your upload.  I'll mix it down for you.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 06:11:43 AM by WalterOhDim »

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2012, 12:23:39 PM »
Not bad...

I noticed your vocals seem a bit washed out.  Who is mixing your shit?  

Send me the  WAV files I will mix this one 4 free  8)

By washed out, u mean the vocals are too low ? It's better than "Doggy Bag"

Do u mix or just master? U want the instrumental and acapella or the whole file ? interested in seein what u can work with it.
Sorry for delay... 1st off, to be fair, what quality are you uppin this to YouTube?  Is it a wav file or are you uppin a shitty quality mp3?  Just in case you didn't know, you can upload HQ shit to them, pretty easy to find their specs on help page.

Are you puttin reverb on you verses?  Somethings off in the verse vocals...  I hear reverb on your hook (something 2k).  I can mix, but leave the mastering for the experts.  A real mastering engineer, or at least imo, has years of experience and a proper acoustic setup for that shit.  I can put something on it to make it sound "louder" but it won't be .... mastered, if you follow.  

Bounce out all your tracks in WAV format  (the best you have), put them in a ZIP or RAR file, and give me a link to your upload.  I'll mix it down for you.

all good. yea, it's an mp3 upload...and of course, the vocals got reverb on em. witout reverb, it wouldnt even be presentable. but im interested to see what u can do. u want the wav files as complete tracks or acapellas and instrumentals?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2012, 12:54:34 PM »
big thangs goin down on the dub

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2012, 02:31:10 PM »
big thangs goin down on the dub

real spit, randal