Author Topic: B.G. sentenced to 14 years in federal prison  (Read 453 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: B.G. sentenced to 14 years in federal prison
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2012, 11:41:08 PM »
Former Cash Money artist B.G. has broken his silence on getting handed a 14 year prison sentence earlier this week and how the term could have been a lot worse.

Keeping an upbeat attitude via a statement, B.G. said he dodged a potential 30 years behind bars.

Now, B.G. released a statement through his rep Tracey Smith ... saying, "I am relieved I found out what my fate was yesterday because I was facing 30 years and my case kept getting pushed back." The 31-year-old adds, "I am just ready to get my sentence started because it's not RIP BG it's FREE BG ... I feel happy and blessed that I will still be a young man and still be able to see daylight because I am someone, a dad, a brother and a son." B.G. says he expects his career to continue to thrive while he's locked up ... noting, " will have upcoming music that will be released while I am away."
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

ABN

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 06:00:22 AM »
this is not anywhere near T.I´s case. T.I. was caught with several silencers which alone carries a sentence of 15 years to life(if you get caught with silencers yoy will be charged with conspiracy to commit murder). and T.I. was caught with military weapons so if B.G. got 14 years for this T.I. should´ve gotten life without the possbility of parole.....

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 07:10:48 AM »
this is not anywhere near T.I´s case. T.I. was caught with several silencers which alone carries a sentence of 15 years to life(if you get caught with silencers yoy will be charged with conspiracy to commit murder). and T.I. was caught with military weapons so if B.G. got 14 years for this T.I. should´ve gotten life without the possbility of parole.....

but t.i. served just 1 year of jail, some community services and a slap on his hands
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

ABN

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2012, 08:22:44 AM »

but t.i. served just 1 year of jail, some community services and a slap on his hands
what did you think my point was?

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2012, 08:48:30 AM »

how do you explain the t.i.'s sentence ? it's just a matter of money ? i know that b.g. got a long criminal record and maybe is not the case of t.i., but there's too much difference in these two cases

ABN

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2012, 09:00:58 AM »

how do you explain the t.i.'s sentence ? it's just a matter of money ? i know that b.g. got a long criminal record and maybe is not the case of t.i., but there's too much difference in these two cases

T.I. bowed down and B.G. let it be known that he wasn´t gonna tell on anyone, he said that he wouldn´t be co-operating in any way so they made an example outta his ass. i can´t say that T.I. told on anyone but he did whatever them peoples wanted him to do, Crimestopper commercials and everything lol. and T.I. had 8 previous felonies so he should´ve gotten a mandatory minimum sentence of 25 years for his original charges.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2012, 09:11:52 AM »

T.I. bowed down and B.G. let it be known that he wasn´t gonna tell on anyone, he said that he wouldn´t be co-operating in any way so they made an example outta his ass. i can´t say that T.I. told on anyone but he did whatever them peoples wanted him to do, Crimestopper commercials and everything lol. and T.I. had 8 previous felonies so he should´ve gotten a mandatory minimum sentence of 25 years for his original charges.

I don't know how the "justice" works in america...but from 25 years to just 1 year of jail  because he bowed down ?   

ABN

« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2012, 09:16:56 AM »

I don't know how the "justice" works in america...but from 25 years to just 1 year of jail  because he bowed down ?   
it´s very possible that he provided information about other people in return for a lighter sentence but i´m not gonna say it like that´s a fact because i haven´t seen any paperwork. but of course it´s a bigger possibilty of you getting a lighter sentence if you do whatever they want you to, B.G. on the other hand put out statements that he wouldn´t cooperate and that he wouldn´t be accepting any deals in return for information so they had to make an example outta him.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2012, 09:19:06 AM »
don't bother trying to discuss anything with Elano, he is a retarded eurofrog

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2012, 09:53:53 AM »

it´s very possible that he provided information about other people in return for a lighter sentence but i´m not gonna say it like that´s a fact because i haven´t seen any paperwork. but of course it´s a bigger possibilty of you getting a lighter sentence if you do whatever they want you to, B.G. on the other hand put out statements that he wouldn´t cooperate and that he wouldn´t be accepting any deals in return for information so they had to make an example outta him.

And looks like b.g. is not too much worried to spend the next 14 years in jail  ::)