Author Topic: 2pac "Only The Strong Survive" Trailer  (Read 490 times)

LarsVerb

• 'G'
2pac "Only The Strong Survive" Trailer
« on: July 21, 2012, 05:35:37 AM »
Enjoy!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/OmF4-o4O5XQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/OmF4-o4O5XQ</a>
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 05:39:30 AM by LarsVerb »

LarsVerb

• 'G'
Re: 2pac "Only The Strong Survive" Trailer
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2012, 05:40:04 AM »
damn I seriously can never make the embed videos good here. Hahaha

My bad

I hope someone can fix it.

The Cricket

• Lil Geezy
  • CEBUANO G FOREVER!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2012, 06:15:28 AM »
In my opinion is time to let my nigga Pac rest in peace. to much shit fucking up his music after his death been put out. its fucking tragic. I dont listen to that remix bullshit only his true albums.

SMOKE IT UP MAYNE! SMOKE AND TOKE!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2012, 09:45:02 AM »
^^ I think 99% of the fans (and the public) are with you when you say u don't listen to those bullshit remix albums.  "R U Still Down" was the last great 2pac album (and yes it had Remixes too).  It was the only 1 after his death (excluding Makaveli) that had quality front to back.  My only gripe with that album was the Interludes. 

Now of course there's been some good songs scattered here n there on most of his albums released after that but not enough IMO to make a timeless Pac album like they had the resources to do (IF they had no other choice but to Remix them).  The late-late 90's and early to mid 00's sound just ISN'T for Pac, it's not hard to figure that out

LarsVerb

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 02:04:36 PM »
This is no official album btw.

I agree there is alot trash out there. Youtube and facebook give too much crap djs and producers a platform to show their stuff. People that cant even mix onbeat etc.

But there still pretty nice remixes and mixtapes out there.

For me remixes need to stay close to the vibe of the original songs, same quests etc. I hate to see 2pac remixes with Lil wayne, Eminem Kayne etc, no offense to them btw. They are dope, but not on the same song with 2pac.

Amaru is doing nothing, cause they are useless, so Fans start doing their own things for 2pac.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 02:10:14 PM by LarsVerb »

2euce 7even

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 04:16:16 AM »
dope mixtape.

LarsVerb

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 12:47:48 PM »
dope mixtape.

Glad u enjoyed the trailer :).