Poll

Do you believe Suge had 2pac killed?

Yes, he was involved in the set up
6 (54.5%)
No, Suge loved 2pac
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: How many idiots here actually believe Suge had 2pac killed?  (Read 372 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Suge loved 2pac.  That was his best friend and closest homie.  There's even a video on youtube where one dude comes up to Suge and asks him "did you kill 2pac" and Suge straight up starting swinging on the dude, parole and all he still rides for Pac till his last breath.  Watch those up close interviews of Suge just after Pac's passing, you can see his sadness and love for Pac in his face and in his words.

Who kills their best friend?  Not to mention, who plans a set up of someone and then sits next to them in the driver side of the automobile.  If I'm setting someone up, I'm not gonna sit right next to the dude being shot.  That is irrefutable evidence.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: How many idiots here actually believe Suge had 2pac killed?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 01:01:56 PM »
what it all comes down to....Suge was not retarded enough to let a gunman shoot at the passenger side of a car he was driving

"Pac, they don't understand your pain, they think your murder was more than Orlando Lane" - Fatal

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 01:04:23 PM »
what it all comes down to....Suge was not retarded enough to let a gunman shoot at the passenger side of a car he was driving

"Pac, they don't understand your pain, they think your murder was more than Orlando Lane" - Fatal

Word.. everyone thinks it was some big huge conspiracy and set up.  But simply enough, Pac and Suge were part of a beat down of Orlando Lane that same night.  And Orlando Lane ain't to be fucked with  Dude was one of the most reputable crips of that time.

This case is open and shut.  They beat down Orlando Lane and then he retaliated and shot Pac.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, 01:06:05 PM »
youre the biggest idiot here cryin brian

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2012, 01:06:55 PM »

Word.. everyone thinks it was some big huge conspiracy and set up.  But simply enough, Pac and Suge were part of a beat down of Orlando Lane that same night.  And Orlando Lane ain't to be fucked with  Dude was one of the most reputable crips of that time.

This case is open and shut.  They beat down Orlando Lane and then he retaliated and shot Pac.

best justice of all?

Orlando Lane gets killed at a gas station in 1998 over a random argument (probably about who fills their car up first or some shit)

weird thing is Orlando said in a 1997 Vibe interview 2pac was his favorite rapper and All Eyez On Me was his favorite song.  probably bullshitting for sympathy.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 01:10:37 PM »
pac played a part in his own death. he didn't want to go back to jail.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 01:20:47 PM »
Only dumbass kids who just got into 2pac's music believe Suge did it. Why the fuck would anyone put themselves in the line of fire and have their cash cow killed?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 01:55:08 PM »
Only dumbass kids who just got into 2pac's music believe Suge did it. Why the fuck would anyone put themselves in the line of fire and have their cash cow killed?

Ask puffy
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 02:49:04 PM »
lol it's already been known who killed 2pac/biggie, and why. the only 1 saying his murder was never solved are the people who believe solved = a closed police case. The Compton PD already knew everything, but just like a lot of gang violence, evidence is hard to come by. Drive By shootings are hard to produce for evidence if the murder weapon isn't recovered. Unless you got cameras, eye witnesses willing to testify it's very likely the DA will not prosecute because they know the chance of providing a reasonable doubt is high.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2012, 10:52:10 PM »

^ and thats the bottom line.

Its a cute theory but c'mon man, no way Suge has the balls to do that.

That former police officer who recently stated that Suge was furious over 2Pac's death and got revenge by ordering the death of Biggie pretty much kills that theory off forever.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2012, 11:16:03 PM »

^ and thats the bottom line.

Its a cute theory but c'mon man, no way Suge has the balls to do that.

That former police officer who recently stated that Suge was furious over 2Pac's death and got revenge by ordering the death of Biggie pretty much kills that theory off forever.

not only biggie

i read the entire FBI report way back and there were people in LA (crips) getting killed literally daily between sept 7 and sept 13 lol

suge went on a spree on those he felt were responsible

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 12:03:11 AM »

says the biggest retarded faggot of this forum
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.