Author Topic: Is "Makaveli & Dillinger, The Whole Album ever gonna be leaked  (Read 1159 times)

Gangsta187

• Lil Geezy
there are few official bootlage version of the ep that got leaked and there are a shit load of un-official.

i'm just woundering if the whole album is ever gonna hit the net.

Efrain

Re: Is "Makaveli & Dillinger, The Whole Album ever gonna be leaked
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 10:58:42 AM »
Mike Dean said the only songs he did are the ones that leaked. I don't think any song on it was actually finished aside from First to Bomb.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2012, 11:09:21 AM »
I have a copy of that shit somewhere on cd that I got from someone that was close with daz camp at the time. If I can find the cd I will upload it...

Efrain

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 12:11:35 PM »
I have a copy of that shit somewhere on cd that I got from someone that was close with daz camp at the time. If I can find the cd I will upload it...

Yes, please do!

Gangsta187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 12:26:30 PM »

Is this the copy u have? I'm not sure how accurate it is, it's from Wikipedia.

Version 3: Finally, on 13 September 2003, Daz put out what he called "Makaveli & Dillinger, The Whole Album". This was basically the Japan import with a ton of skits and filler tracks on it. The only new track that included 2Pac was the song "Initiated" which was released in 1998 on Daz's Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back album. The full tracklisting for this album included 25 tracks, most of which was from Daz's then new album. Thus far, this was the last Makaveli & Dillinger release.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 12:33:31 PM »

Is this the copy u have? I'm not sure how accurate it is, it's from Wikipedia.

Version 3: Finally, on 13 September 2003, Daz put out what he called "Makaveli & Dillinger, The Whole Album". This was basically the Japan import with a ton of skits and filler tracks on it. The only new track that included 2Pac was the song "Initiated" which was released in 1998 on Daz's Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back album. The full tracklisting for this album included 25 tracks, most of which was from Daz's then new album. Thus far, this was the last Makaveli & Dillinger release.

Na it was 12 tracks on it and I don't remember any skits...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 12:36:06 PM »
the ORIGINAL tracklist only had 8 songs

NY87 was gonna be on it (probably remixed)

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2012, 01:13:02 PM »
Actually I just looked on the wikipedia, it looks like I have version 2. Looks like all the tracks leaked

1. Intro
2. Don't Fall Asleep
3. First to Bomb w/ Daz and Tanya Heron
4. Um Dumpin w/ Daz, Roscoe, etc
5. Lets Fight OG w/ Daz
6. They Don't give a fuck about us OG
7. Don't Fall Alseep w/ E.D.I & Daz
8. First to Bomb OG
9. First to bomb w/ Daz and Tanya Heron (edit: mixed with the og and new beat)
10. First to bomb OG instrumental
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:16:57 PM by Black Male »

Gangsta187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2012, 01:36:31 PM »
Wikipedia

Version 0: The original tracklisting posted on hitemup.com included eight tracks: Wake Up My People, First To Bomb, Let's Fight, Um Dumpin, Don't Go To Sleep, They Don't Give A Fuck About Us, 187 Um, Heaven or Hell Outro. This version never saw the light of day however, and tracklistings were soon changed.

Version 1: The first leaked release was ripped into poor quality and cut differently so that the tracks all ran together much like they do on the Makaveli album. This was in fact the first release available, and was put out thanks in part to certain members of the Pacboard community. This release included the same six tracks as above, as well as the OG's of First to Bomb and Don't Go To Sleep instead of 187 Um and Heaven or Hell Outro. The cover read "Tupac Shakur & Daz Dillinger" in green lettering. This release was also released on a label dubbed "Pacaveli Records" and shows up from time to time on e-bay.

Version 1.5: This was the actual eight track release of the album by Daz Dillinger. It included the usual eight songs and was pressed and sold on the streets. The cover for the album had "D.P.G. Recordz Presents" in green lettering at the top of the album and had the tracklisting on the back cover.

Version 2: This is the Japan import version. This release included the same eight tracks as before, but also included the tracks "Move for the Money", "Don't Go To Sleep Soul-G Remix", "First To Bomb" instrumental, as well as "First to Bomb BBK Remix". For this release the cover was altered as real photos were photoshopped into the background of the cover for the 100 dollar bills. The top of the cover was changed to say Tupac Shakur & Daz Dillinger in white lettering. This release was released by Makaveli Records, and is the most common and easy to find release.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2012, 02:27:41 PM »
the ORIGINAL tracklist only had 8 songs

NY87 was gonna be on it (probably remixed)
187um was rumored to be some variant of NY87.

Gangsta187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2012, 02:52:08 PM »

Yes, please do!

01.Wake Up My People (the Intro)
02.Don't Go 2 Sleep (Ft Kurupt)
03.First 2 Bomb (Ft Tanya Herron)
04.I'm Dumpin' (Ft Young Assasins)
05.Let's Fight
06.First 2 Bomb (Ft Outlawz)
07.Don't Go 2 Sleep (Ft Edi)
08.They Don't Give A Fuck About Us
09.Don't Go 2 Sleep (Soul G-Mix)
10.Only Move 4 Tha Money
11.First 2 Bomb (Bbk Mix)
12.First to Bomb (Instrumental Version)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r72zjr

Funkstradamus

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2012, 05:11:17 PM »
that Soul G remix of Don't Go To Sleep is... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2012, 08:21:10 PM »
05.Let's Fight
10.Only Move 4 Tha Money
The version included isn't really the original version, though it has the real instrumental and E.D.I.'s verse (who is on the original version).  Fatal is on the original version and I think Kastro might be (I can't remember off the top of my head), but Daz's verse is still on the version in that album though he's not on the real original.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2012, 08:25:23 PM »
05.Let's Fight
10.Only Move 4 Tha Money
The version included isn't really the original version, though it has the real instrumental and E.D.I.'s verse (who is on the original version).  Fatal is on the original version and I think Kastro might be (I can't remember off the top of my head), but Daz's verse is still on the version in that album though he's not on the real original.

the OG is 2pac, fatal and EDI rapping

kastro on a hook at the end