Author Topic: Every Single Day OG all versions dl + info  (Read 896 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: Every Single Day OG all versions dl + info
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2012, 04:42:02 PM »
 ^ learn somethin new every day, huh?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7VoXeA6ZRbo&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7VoXeA6ZRbo&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 04:46:52 PM by OG Michael Madsen »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2012, 05:21:01 PM »
^ learn somethin new every day, huh?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7VoXeA6ZRbo&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7VoXeA6ZRbo&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

sad to nkow that doggystyle could have been even better

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2012, 10:32:26 PM »
yepi heard it years ago, back when 2pat took out that loan to get that ny87 reel he sold the daz version to a couple of us.

edit:

GOTTA love those extra Snoop lines in the intro : yawn aw shit another day another dolla yes ya know what im saying

i really dont like how the recent leak doesn't have that AWESOME instrument in the radio versions, you can hear it during snoops intro and throughout the song multiple times.

og radio either version > new leak all day
Maybe you should get your facts stra8! Dont suck on the teet of Dante ( Peter Forken fag) how about you actually go thru the war that was back in the day! I have met both Pete and 2pat both cool dudes. Yes, I have puked on Petes bathroom floor.2 Pat is a cool dude that got in @ the right time and got out @ the right time. He never bought the reel 2 reel you fags keep telling tales about. Hes been off the scene like I have for years. From time to time I will get an email from him laughing about the bs going on, but he has grown up and moved on. The fun was drained out by people like you. I have been to Pac vigils in Vegas. In fact first time I heard first to bomb was @ one of them with 2pat and G.E.D.the owner of Makeveli.com(for less educated users). Peter Forkenfag was supposed to come but feared for his life lol. We saw Rukus there, what a fucking poser that guy was. White sufer looking dude that covered up like a bitch.  I was also @ the DR auction a few years ago, that is where certain fags that troll this site gained fame. DR hid cds in all kinds of places including fax machines, copiers and............well I will keep that under wraps. You people act like you are doing such a great thing and wanting internet props! I never once wanted to sell anything I ever received. I appreciated the music for what it was and still do to this day! I will never ever try to profit of this great music that many more talented people than myself have created. Just grow the fuck up and move on!I have made a number of great and life long friends by being str8up and true with people this back stabbing fake shit is just unreal!  Axle if you read this holla! I miss the old days lol shoulda never made this reply, said I was done before but I needed to drop some knowledge on uneducated fucks who take internet gossip as gospel! good day, I said good day!

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2012, 10:39:10 PM »
Yeah that's Snoop on Colby Colbs show in 94. He said they threw the track together as a side project while recording the Chronic sessions. "we figured it was going to be on the album" - its debatable whether that means it would ever have made Doggystyle. Even though they thought at the time it could've

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2012, 10:50:42 PM »
yepi heard it years ago, back when 2pat took out that loan to get that ny87 reel he sold the daz version to a couple of us.

edit:

GOTTA love those extra Snoop lines in the intro : yawn aw shit another day another dolla yes ya know what im saying

i really dont like how the recent leak doesn't have that AWESOME instrument in the radio versions, you can hear it during snoops intro and throughout the song multiple times.

Maybe you should get your facts stra8! Dont suck on the teet of Dante ( Peter Forken fag) how about you actually go thru the war that was back in the day! I have met both Pete and 2pat both cool dudes. Yes, I have puked on Petes bathroom floor.2 Pat is a cool dude that got in @ the right time and got out @ the right time. He never bought the reel 2 reel you fags keep telling tales about. Hes been off the scene like I have for years. From time to time I will get an email from him laughing about the bs going on, but he has grown up and moved on. The fun was drained out by people like you. I have been to Pac vigils in Vegas. In fact first time I heard first to bomb was @ one of them with 2pat and G.E.D.the owner of Makeveli.com(for less educated users). Peter Forkenfag was supposed to come but feared for his life lol. We saw Rukus there, what a fucking poser that guy was. White sufer looking dude that covered up like a bitch.  I was also @ the DR auction a few years ago, that is where certain fags that troll this site gained fame. DR hid cds in all kinds of places including fax machines, copiers and............well I will keep that under wraps. You people act like you are doing such a great thing and wanting internet props! I never once wanted to sell anything I ever received. I appreciated the music for what it was and still do to this day! I will never ever try to profit of this great music that many more talented people than myself have created. Just grow the fuck up and move on!I have made a number of great and life long friends by being str8up and true with people this back stabbing fake shit is just unreal!  Axle if you read this holla! I miss the old days lol shoulda never made this reply, said I was done before but I needed to drop some knowledge on uneducated fucks who take internet gossip as gospel! good day, I said good day!

cool story nerd

no one with a life gives a shit

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2012, 10:54:50 PM »

edit:

Maybe you should get your facts stra8! Dont suck on the teet of Dante ( Peter Forken fag) how about you actually go thru the war that was back in the day! I have met both Pete and 2pat both cool dudes. Yes, I have puked on Petes bathroom floor.2 Pat is a cool dude that got in @ the right time and got out @ the right time. He never bought the reel 2 reel you fags keep telling tales about. Hes been off the scene like I have for years. From time to time I will get an email from him laughing about the bs going on, but he has grown up and moved on. The fun was drained out by people like you. I have been to Pac vigils in Vegas. In fact first time I heard first to bomb was @ one of them with 2pat and G.E.D.the owner of Makeveli.com(for less educated users). Peter Forkenfag was supposed to come but feared for his life lol. We saw Rukus there, what a fucking poser that guy was. White sufer looking dude that covered up like a bitch.  I was also @ the DR auction a few years ago, that is where certain fags that troll this site gained fame. DR hid cds in all kinds of places including fax machines, copiers and............well I will keep that under wraps. You people act like you are doing such a great thing and wanting internet props! I never once wanted to sell anything I ever received. I appreciated the music for what it was and still do to this day! I will never ever try to profit of this great music that many more talented people than myself have created. Just grow the fuck up and move on!I have made a number of great and life long friends by being str8up and true with people this back stabbing fake shit is just unreal!  Axle if you read this holla! I miss the old days lol shoulda never made this reply, said I was done before but I needed to drop some knowledge on uneducated fucks who take internet gossip as gospel! good day, I said good day!

cool story nerd

LMFAO!!!!!!!! my thoughts exactly!

smile4menow

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2012, 07:25:36 AM »

edit:

cool story nerd

yup truth! so funny lol(I am Laughing at you, not with you) perfect example of a moron who wants to seem cool on the internet! I bet you have  such a fantastic life. I can see an ugly wife/girlfriend and a trailer park in your future. Keep up the good work.................. please stay off welfare, I am tired of paying for you to live.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2012, 11:47:14 AM »

edit:

cool story nerd

yup truth! so funny lol(I am Laughing at you, not with you) perfect example of a moron who wants to seem cool on the internet! I bet you have  such a fantastic life. I can see an ugly wife/girlfriend and a trailer park in your future. Keep up the good work.................. please stay off welfare, I am tired of paying for you to live.

G Clit back at it again?

how are your 3 kids?

makavelisimon

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2012, 05:39:11 PM »
Its not litt, it's some psycho.  She would know about the offers 2pat gave out years after he got the reel which he did take a loan out for. 

i don't care who it is, but something clearly crawled up their ass and died.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2012, 05:44:43 PM »
Its not litt, it's some psycho.  She would know about the offers 2pat gave out years after he got the reel which he did take a loan out for. 

i don't care who it is, but something clearly crawled up their ass and died.

i used to know 2pat from Musicfantalk back 12 years ago or so

dude sold his entire 2pac cd collection on there to Dante

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2012, 05:56:59 AM »
This song was played on the radio multiple times, and we are lucky enough to have some of those recordings.

I went ahead and pasted the best of these 2 radio airings on the end of the recent leak to compose the only explicit complete version of the song.

http://www2.zshare.ma/cf3hmilohlvs

here are both radio versions :

http://www2.zshare.ma/iijr6vv1scbq

http://www2.zshare.ma/xflmwdntekfs

s

Thanks for the links.

~Loyalty Is Everything~