Author Topic: LyRiCaL_G is a true gangsta...  (Read 201 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LyRiCaL_G is a true gangsta...
« on: February 14, 2003, 10:55:46 PM »
As ya'll know, I've been having the screen name Now_I_Know since day one on WCC...I don't play those little kiddy games (Changing screen names every other day)...I try to keep it as simple and OG as possible...But has anyone noticed, LyRiCaL_G is the only true G on this board...He hasn't changed SHIT...His name has been the same since day one, he never added shit to his quote/avator, and lets not forget, it still says "I Love YABB1 Gold!" under his screen name...Now how gangsta is that?...LoL

Seeeennnn Seeeeeeeeeeennnnn

HBKid_Jr

Re:LyRiCaL_G is a true gangsta...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2003, 11:08:22 PM »
um k i guess,  u ever thought about goin outside or something,  walk around the neighborhood smoke a cigerette,  if u notice that much about a message board yea

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2003, 11:17:01 PM »
um k i guess,  u ever thought about goin outside or something,  walk around the neighborhood smoke a cigerette,  if u notice that much about a message board yea

Why don't you go help your dad farm or something?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2003, 11:19:26 PM »

cuz its night time asshole,  every1 is sleepin,  fuckin preppies dont kno shit about this farm life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2003, 11:23:53 PM »

cuz its night time asshole,  every1 is sleepin,  fuckin preppies dont kno shit about this farm life.

Oh yea...That's right...Ya'll got UFO's fuckin around with the crops at this time of night...My bad yo...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2003, 11:54:00 PM »
at least make sense when u speak, dufus
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2003, 11:58:46 PM »

Oh yea...That's right...Ya'll got UFO's fuckin around with the crops at this time of night...My bad yo...PeACe
this wasnt close to funny

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2003, 12:02:44 AM »

this wasnt close to funny

Sorry Tom...I'm not like you...I don't try my hardest to be funny all the time...PeACe

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2003, 02:35:23 AM »
seriously, dont tease farmers. without farmers you wouldnt be eatin your fresh fruit and vegetables or any meat products. or milk

kick ass album

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2003, 02:44:43 AM »
dang takin real offence to the farm stuff huh

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2003, 02:53:09 AM »
dang takin real offence to the farm stuff huh

nah its just people forget how important lil shit like that is

kick ass album

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2003, 03:06:40 AM »
lol actually I thought the UFO comment was kinda funny, but hey its just me. But yeah farmers ARE important and its easy to forget all the shit they do for us...  NO FARMERS = NO BEEF = unhappy OmNIsCiUs hehe my.02
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

bez

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2003, 05:04:05 AM »
seriously, dont tease farmers. without farmers you wouldnt be eatin your fresh fruit and vegetables or any meat products. or milk

real talk.  They put the corn on your motherfuckin plate.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2003, 07:16:54 AM »

lmao..................yo toms a farmer? u got sum good shit to smoke growin back their?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2003, 07:20:43 AM »
oh n yo.................

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen seeeeeeeeen
 ;)